reunion

"sheesh, i forgot about ya." y/n groaned on the phone, putting in her airpods.

"surely you couldn't have! i'm too unforgettable," goo smiled through the other side of the phone, which he had taken from gun. gun snatched it back from the blond, walking away.

"meet us at yeom bbq in a hour. don't be late, y/n." he warned, his voice stern and serious. y/n groaned from the other side of the call, sitting up from the bed.

"jeez, on my way." she got up, adjusting her black tank crop top, which was all wrinkled up around her chest area awkwardly. she hung up the call, throwing her phone on the bed before hitting her weed pen one more time and stuffing it good in her very deep sweats pockets. she cracked her neck, back, and knuckles before slipping on her sneakers and grabbing her skateboard by her room door. walking out her room and soon the house, she hurried to skate over to the place gun had instructed her to go to. the side walks were crowded, so she had to take a few detours into alleyways and such that were more empty to be able to get there. she listened to loud music in her airpods, her eyes lazily trying to focus on skating while looking at the directions on her phone. the slight breeze felt a bit relaxing, and her head felt like as if it was melting into the air itself. she'd arrive in five minutes, if she hadn't bumped into someone.

"oof." she bumped right into their side, her skateboard hitting their ankle as she almost fell over.

"fuck.. watch where you're-" he looked at the familiar girl, who was the new exchange student in his class. she looked at him weirdly, almost as if she recognized him from somewhere. "going." he finished, glancing at her one last time before walking away awkwardly. y/n shot him a nasty look, before shrugging it off quickly and going back to skating faster this time without bumping into anyone more hopefully. as she thought, a few more minutes went by and she arrived at the more relaxed restaurant. it was a little busy, but it had a calmer and quieter atmosphere to it.

she texted gun to ask where the two were at.

y/n
where are you????
delivered

no answer. she dialed his phone instead, and now he picked up.

"hello?" he said on the other side of the line.

"where are ya? i'm already here." y/n sighed, the breeze continuing to hit her face and move her hair in her line of sight annoyingly.

"almost there, give us two minutes. just get a table for us." gun answered back.

"heyyy y/n! how are you??" goo asked excitedly, and loudly. they hadn't talked in a while until today, and he wanted to hear her voice once again.

"good. now bye." she hung up the call, grabbing her board and putting it under her arm and walking into the restaurant. she looked like quite the delinquent, from her piercings and her attire.

"hi, can i get a table for 3? my friends are almost here." she asked the young lady in the front who was in charge of seating customers. she seemed a bit bored, despite all the people inside the restaurant and more coming.

"yeah, follow me." she brought y/n to a four seater table, putting three menus down onto the table and leaving y/n to herself. the girl boringly put her head on the table, resting her eyes as a more relaxed song played in her headphones. gun and goo unfortunately arrived, noticing the girl calmly slumped over the table by herself. goo grinned, rushing over to her and screeched, "guess who!"

she groaned, picking her head up. "hi goo. and gun." her eyes darted between the two. they noticed her red eyes and sluggish state, as if she was crying but she was definitely not.