Sholay-2 (mahi-harry)

The indian team reached ranchi to play their first T20 against New Zealand

The indian team reached ranchi to play their first T20 against New Zealand. They went to the hotels to get fresh and put their bags in the room. Everyone were free to do whatever they wanted and harry currently wanted to go only at one place. To mahi bhai's house. But he decided not to inform anyone or he would have to share his mahi bhai with others. Luckily neither virat not Ro were here, but yuzi and kul were no less.

As he went out of his room, he heard a voice ask him "where are you going?" It was kul.

"Uhh...." Harry hesitated "i am going out, to take a trip around ranchi." He lied.

Kuldeep looked at him suspiciously for a second but then quickly smiled and nodded his head.
"Okay, i am going to go play video games with yuzi." He said and quickly went away to the room where yuzi was.

Harry smiled as he thought he was successful and quickly asked for a car from the reception and went towards mahi bhai's house.

It took him twenty minutes to reach at mahi bhai's house and he quickly got out from the car and went towards the hosue and rang the doorbell.

But to his horror it was not mahi bhai or sakshi or ziva who opened the door, but it was kul and yuzi who were smirking.

"How....how....are you guys here?" Harry stammered.

"You thought I would buy your lie?" Kul asked him.

'Well....' harry thought 'maybe he shouldn't have been that stupid.'
"But how did you guys reach here before me?" He asked them.

"We know a shortcut from the hotel, which mahi bhai had only told us, not even vi bhaiya and ro bhaiya." Yuzi said smiling.

By that time mahi had also come there and harry quickly went and hugged him. "Why did you not show any shortcut to me?" He asked whining.

"Hello harry, i am doing good, thank you for asking, how are you doing?" Mahi bhai asked him sarcastically shaking his head.
"I am also good, now tell me why did you not show me the shortcut." Harry quickly said not caring about anything else.

Mahi rolled his eyes and said "I haven't taught them anything. They had figured it out their selves the last time that they were here."

Harry glared at yuzi and kul who were laughing. He started to run behind the duo while they went and hid behind mahi bhai.

"Stop fighting for God's sake." Mahi said stopping harry from trying to catch them. "Let's go and eat. Sakshi knew that you three would be coming today only so she has made your favourite dishes."

The three decided to stop fighting hearing that sakshi bhabhi has made food for them and instead followed mahi bhai to the dinning room.

After eating tasty dinner, mahi bhai, on Harry's insistence, took them to show his bike collection.

The three had gone there before also but it amazed them everytime to see all the bikes mahi bhai had.

Harry was particularly amazed with a motorcycle which had a side car.
"This looks so awesome." He said going there and touching it.

Seeing the bike, he suddenly remembered Jai-veeru of Sholay. And suddenly he got a great idea.

"Bhai let's recreate that Sholay scene." He said.
"What?" Mahi asked him blankly.
"Let's recreate that Jai Veeru scene. We are also like them only na. Brothers for life."

Mahi couldn't help but smile at that and seeing so much enthusiasm of harry, he agreed.
After a debate of who's going to sit where, harry managed to convince mahi to sit in the side car and he himself sat on the driver's seat.

"Yuzi, click a photo." Harry ordered giving his phone to yuzi.
Yuzi narrowed his eyes indicating he didn't like the tone.
Harry sighed and requested "yuzi will you please click our photo?"

Yuzi smiled and nodded. And clicked two three pictures of them.

After a while, the trio finally decided to go to their hotel.

"I want to stay with you only, why should I stay in a hotel when I have your house?" Harry asked mahi bhai as he was leaving.

"Because you are the captain, you have to make sure everyone's alright and stay with them." Mahi bhai answered.
"And besides, you can come to my house whenever you are free and have no matches."

"Yeah, that I can do." Harry said grinning and he one last time hugged mahi went to the hotel with kul and yuzi.

Early in the morning, harry remembered that he had forgotten to post a picture of him and mahi bhai.

He didn't need to show it, but he loved to show how much he loved his mahi bhai in front of the world so ye decided to post a picture of them.
He had clicked many photos and he was scrolling through his gallery to find the perfect one.

In the first few photos, mahi bhai was smiling properly but then in others he was making faces because he was tired of taking so many pictures.

Harry just chuckled as he saw the many faces of mahi bhai. But after looking at different photos, he finally found the perfect one. Their Sholay recreation. There was no perfect picture than that one. And he also had the perfect title for it.

"Sholay 2 coming soon." Harry captioned the photo happily.