II; Graduation Day

569 Words

*********

Now BoBoiBoy is no longer in grade 5, BoBoiBoy is already in grade 6. Today is his graduation day, after going to school at Pulau Rintis Elementary School.

BoBoiBoy looks at all of his friends who are accompanied by their parents. BoBoiBoy? Until now, his parents are still not home again. But Tok Aba promised, he would accompany BoBoiBoy after finishing his work at Kokotiam.

BoBoiBoy daydreams. BoBoiBoy was still basking in his heart, how busy were his parents that they couldn't come to an important event for BoBoiBoy?

"You're already a teenager. Study harder, okay?

"We're proud of you, son."

"I can't believe you've grown up, son. You must study hard, you know."

"Congratulations! Father's son has graduated! I'm so proud."

......

BoBoiBoy watches the parents of his friends who look happy.

Without realizing it, BoBoiBoy shed tears.

"Mom and dad, why didn't you come back for so long, you said you want to come back.."

Suddenly someone wearing glasses came, his eyes were red, Fang.

"BoBoiBoy?"

"Eeeh. Yes, Fang?" BoBoiBoy wiped his tears.

"Are you okay?" Fang asked who looked worried about BoBoiBoy.

"Ehhh, I'm okay. What's wrong?" -BoBoiBoy

"BoBoiBoy, you're not okay." -Fang

"Huh? I'm literally fine." -BoBoiBoy

"Tell me, BoBoiBoy. Don't just hide it. I'm listening." -Fang

"My mom and dad can't come again, again and again. Always can't come. I have graduated from elementary school, aren't mom and dad proud of me?" -BoBoiBoy

"Dad said to come back as soon as possible, it's been 1 year and they haven't come back. I really miss them." -BoBoiBoy

"I understand. I really understand how you feel. I feel it too. Remember, you are not alone, BoBoiBoy. There are still Tok Aba and other friends here. Just let your mom and dad work there. They will come back, for sure." -Fang

"If they don't come back, how?" -BoBoiBoy

"Eehh.. I don't know. Ssshhh, don't think about it that far." -Fang

*********

"Congratulations, my grandson has graduated from elementary school! I'm so proud of you, BoBoiBoy."

"Hahaha! That's my student! Study hard, okay, BoBoiBoy."

"Oh BoBoiBoy, well, there's a letter from your mom and dad." Tok aba gave the letter to BoBoiBoy.

"They always send letters. They can't come here, right? BoBoiBoy wants to get together with mom and dad again like before. Celebrating BoBoiBoy's graduation, like other kids. Can't, right?"

BoBoiBoy opened the letter and read the contents of the letter.

"To you, mom and dad's favorite child♡

Sorry is the first and forever thing we'll say if it's about you.

Sorry, if we couldn't come to your graduation ceremony.

This sorry will never be enough, will never be finished. However, hopefully, it will always represent the guilt that is still knocking on the heart.

About choices, ways of life, and hope.

About wishes, surrender, and sincerity.

we want you to believe, in the world, there is someone who never intends to make you feel disappointed, sad, and all the unpleasant discrepancies. But they come from his incompetence.

Our prayers are for you, as always.

Hopefully, after this, your heart won't feel sore anymore.

Oh right, happy graduation day, BoBoiBoy. Hope your graduation will be the start of a bright future for you. A bright future was full of success and happiness..

You are starting a new chapter in your life. May it be filled with joy and joy and success.

We are so proud of you.. ♡

-Love♡ Mom & dad"

*********