V; Sorry (3/3)

398 Words
Part 3

*********

"....."

BoBoiBoy saw his parents lying weakly in their beds.

"Mom.. dad... you are the greatest people BoBoiBoy has ever known. Mom and dad are parents who are strong, tough, patient, and hard workers. Please forgive me who always wished you would come back sooner. Forgive BoBoiBoy who never understood your situation..

Forgive BoBoiBoy..

BoBoiBoy is sorry for unintentionally or intentionally BoBoiBoy ever hurt your feelings. Forgive BoBoiBoy, because BoBoiBoy is selfish so you got hurt because of me.

Please forgive BoBoiBoy, BoBoiBoy sorry.. BoBoiBoy really loves you guys. BoBoiBoy doesn't want to lose you."

BoBoiBoy sat next to his father. Staring at his parents who still haven't opened their eyes.

"BoBoiBoy?..." BoBoiBoy's father slowly opened his eyes and saw BoBoiBoy.

"BoBoiBoy doesn't need to apologize.. we are the ones who should apologize for not being able to return.. we are very sorry. BoBoiBoy forgive us, please?" Said his father while caressing his son's head.

"No dad.. BoBoiBoy the very selfish one, BoBoiBoy always hopes you come back sooner but BoBoiBoy never understands your condition.." BoBoiBoy cried.

His father who saw BoBoiBoy cry, shed his tears.

"BoBoiBoy is grown up.."

"It means, you can take care of yourself and tok aba."

"We are always proud of you, we care a lot."

"When we are no longer by your side, BoBoiBoy has to take care of yourself and take care of tok aba. BoBoiBoy has to be strong, and independent too. I'm sorry if many of us have wronged BoBoiBoy.."

"Dad.. what are you talking about? No, you will always keep BoBoiBoy company until BoBoiBoy grows up.. dad, please dont leave BoBoiBoy alone.."

"Dad can't always keep BoBoiBoy company. BoBoiBoy has to be independent. BoBoiBoy still has tok aba, OchoBot, and your friends, right? BoBoiBoy won't feel alone. "

"...."

BoBoiBoy immediately hugged his father.

"Bo.. BoBoiBoy doesn't want to lose you.. don't leave BoBoiBoy... BoBoiBoy loves you."

"Bo- BoBoiBoy know? Hu.. that human.. comes and... goes. So, learn to... be independent..."

BoBoiBoy's father returned BoBoiBoy's hug warmly. That's what BoBoiBoy wanted from the beginning..

"Dad.. dad is strong, you must live again. .."

"Son.. dad... dad love.. BoBoiBoy..."

BoBoiBoy's father also closed his eyes, which indicated that he was no longer breathing.

"Dad? Dad! You listen to BoBoiBoy, right!? Dad has to live again.. BoBoiBoy doesn't want to be like this!" BoBoiBoy's crying is getting worse.

"BoBoiBoy loves you too, very much.."

*********

Author's Note:
Hi guys! What's the story above? Are there any drawbacks? If so, please comment... I need advice from all of you (ノ'∀`) thank you for reading this far, this is the first time I written an angst story, there must be some flaws, right?? Okay, see ya! ♡♡