CHAPTER 14: 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑚 𝑖

Mr. Luzishan was standing at the entrance of hang's firm. The entrance was grand and imposing. The word HSCP of the Hang corporation were painted in gold ,and they glistened in the afternoon sun. Walking by,i saw a huge living room with colorful chandeliers hanging in the center layer by layer. The clean marble floor shone radiantly,and the sound of high heels clicking could be heard.
There was rockery and flowing water in a corner of the living room,and various plants were growing here and there, adding a touch of liveliness to the living room. The front desk in the lobby was wrapped in light gold, looking clean rather than luxurious. The five receptionist were all decked out in light blue work suits, with nice curves and nice faces. They were really a beautiful sight to behold.
Upon seeing us, everyone stood up respectfully
"Hello,sir,"they bowed in unison
Luzishan: i nodded and led Mogiyang and a figure following her figure to the president's private elevator.
In the elevator i turned to her, the market is the key to the development and survival of a company. If you ready wanna take over the Hang firm, you'll have to start from the market. Marketing Department A's current marketing director Zhang xiande, happens to lack an assistant I'll assign you to this position.
Mogiyang:okay. I nodded. I wasn't actually that familiar with the management and development of a company. That's why I considered learning from the scratch.
Luzishan: in accordance with the procedures, report to the General Affairs Department first. Go to level thirteen i said sounding more formal
Mogiyang: yes, chairman.i replied him back with formalities
Luzishan: work hard, uncle has high hopes for you.
Mogiyang: i won't disappoint you. I promised
Luzishan: i patted her shoulder affectionately cheering her on.
Mogiyang: the elevator reached the thirteenth floor and opened. I took a deep breath and walked out. The department on the thirteenth floor was divided into the News, Finance, Human Resources, and File Management Center. There was also a secretary center on the same floor as the chairman. I looked at the entrance plaque and entered the HRC's office. The moment i appeared, everyone looked up at me, look of shock. the people in the workplace were rather calm, only watching me quietly. i was wondering weather it was because i was the daughter of their late chairman or because i am the wife of Leehin. I'm here to report. Who should i be looking for? I asked politely. A woman said gently"look for Xiao Tian, the one over there". I thanked her and walked towards the woman named Xiao Tian. She was about twenty five or twenty six years old.
Xiao Tian: seeing Mogiyang made me nervous i stuttered and asked, Mrs, Mo are you here to report? I'll arrange for your seat for you right away
Mogiyang: thank you
Xiao Tian: you're welcome. I hurriedly said and then made a call to the marketing department to verify things with them.
Mogiyang: i made a last-minute decision this morning, so uncle had only informed the staff that same morning. It was a surprise that they were ready so soon. Although the business isn't working as of when dad was alive uncle still made it efficient and kept it manageable.
Xiao Tian: i put down the phone and smiled, Mrs Mo, the office is ready. I'll take you there. The Marketing Department is on the tenth floor.
Mogiyang: i nodded.