𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓴) Collector x Reader

"You'll find someone who will love you, even if it takes years searching."

It was always the same, the stars said it. Over and over and over again. Foolish, you thought. Each time.

You sat down, looking up at the blue cloudy sky. Nothing much to do. So you just decided to sit there and look at the sky.

"Hehehe!"

You heard someone giggle from the distance.you got up and looked behind you. No one was there. Strange, you thought.

You turned around. 

"Boo!"

"AH!"

You screamed at the sudden surprise.

"Seriously Collector?"

The Collector giggled again. "Sorry! It's just so funny! Plus, you always make the best faces!" He then started laughing. You looked at him dumbfounded. "Ya know it would be nice, if you didn't scare me for once." You said.

The Collector slowed down his laughing, and looked at you. "We both know it's impossible for me not to scare you Y/N!"

"Oh shut up!" You lightly nudged their arm. They began laughing again. You smiled. "I'm guessing you wanna play something?" You said. "Always!"

You guys played for awhile, well until night fell.

You sat down, out of breath from the game of tag that you and the Collector played. The Collector sat down next to you. You looked up at the sky, it was filled with stars. "It might seem a bit boring to you, but, looking at the stars is nice to me." You said, your eyes still looking towards the sky. Towards the stars.

"Actually, looking at stars isn't that boring. I think it's nice to." The Collector said, turning their head to look at you. You looked at them, a bit surprised. The Collector was not one who liked to just sit down and admire things. They always wanted to play, get up, run around. "I never knew you liked to admire the stars, that's something I didn't know about you!" You said smiling.

You turned your head back to the stars.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Yeah Collector?"

You turned your head to look at them again. It looked like they were struggling to say something. "Is something wrong? Are you oka-"

"I love you."

Your eyes widened at those three words.

"I love you to."

Collector looked at you. They smiled, and leaned their head on your shoulder.

Maybe the stars were right after all.

☆★✦✯✩✧✪

☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐

𝐬𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝐥

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝:397