CHAPTER ONE

Ps:ENGLISH IS NOT MY first language so I apologize for any mistakes I make in the near future.

CHAPTER ONE

"A STRANGE ENCOUNTER"

[MUICHIRŌ'S POV]

"This village seems pretty dead.. now where is it?"

•••

"What am I looking for again?. Ah I remember now I'm here to kill a demon. where do Oyakata-sama mentioned where it was again? Hmm..."

[3RD PERSON POV]

While the moon was beautifully shining in the night sky giving a faint light to the world..muichirō was still trying to recall where to locate the so called demon. When nothing came up he decided to scout the area in hopes of finding the demon he was here for.

•••

A voice of a boy shouted as muichirō doesn't seem to heard him the boy tried to call him once again but got no response after some failed attempts to call him the boy then decided to walk up to him.. suddenly the young lad started walking away he seems to not acknowledge his presence.

The boy was left speechless for awhile as he clicked his tongue. As he tried to catch up to him it surprised him how fast he is even though he was just walking. To catch up to him the poor boy had to run when he then grabbed the his shoulder as the said individual came to an abrupt stop. the breathless boy had to take a breather.

Before he even can form a sentence muichiro has slapped his hand away from his shoulder the boy winced by the sudden sting in his hand. turning around Muichirō send him a harsh glare

Muichiro: "Don't touch me."

The boy was flabbergasted before his face turns into annoyance.

The boy: "Listen here kid I don't know where's your manners but you shouldn't be roaming around here it's too dangerous."

Muichiro just gave the boy an unimpressed stare before turning his back and started walking away. The boy was flabbergasted once again before gritting his teeth and contemplating if he should just leave the damn kid alone and just go home when he decided to take a look back where the direction muichirō walked away.

yea that kid was fast he couldn't even see him anymore but his footprints are leading to...
Wait did he?

The boy: "go the forest? that bastard.. he doesn't even seem like he knows where his heading to. that kid Is gonna get killed..should I follow him? No that's to risky but if he died then it's my fault but he's a prick with a mean attitude! not to mentioned he's features looked like a girl...but if he really end up dead the guilt will kill me! should I tell father? no he's gonna get mad at me for being outside this late and he's gonna..Tsk I have no choice."

With the small lantern still In his hand and a small knife that he carries behind. he took a deep breath in and ran to the direction of the forest following the faint marks of the footsteps.

The boy: *how did he left this kind of faint footsteps behind? It's like he doesn't even walked here in the first place Is he that fast?! It isn't that windy today! I swear to the one's above if i see him I'm gonna smack the living shit out of him!*

Once he reached the entrance of the forest he could see the footmarks thank the gods that it was muddy in the forest grounds or else it would be done for.

The boy: "I never knew I would be this grateful for mud before.*sigh* no time to lose! I have a bastard to find."

•••

[MUICHIRŌ'S POV]

It's getting dark It's getting harder to see here.

"Show yourself. There's no use hiding anymore." hand on the hilt of my sword getting ready to counter any possible attacks the enemy will make.

I don't really have much information about this demon but if oyakata-sama send a hashira to kill this one. it may will be
a part of the twelve kizuki or are they more? It's possible that this demon would have reinforcements. Tsk how annoying.

•••

[3RD PERSON POV]

Silence..muichiro was waiting for every little sound his senses are on it's highest
it would be too reckless to just go forward without even knowing the enemy. not to mentioned it could be one of the uppermoons or maybe a trap perhaps? Either way it could basically be considered of you giving the enemy the first blow.
You wouldn't want to have the enemy have the upper hand first thing in battle would you?

•••

Upon hearing the faint sound of bushes Muichiro immediately let out his sword and ran to the sound. In a blink of a eye he slash the bush apart practically cutting it down in half he cut it with so much strength that the impact brought a strong wind behind.

"Wah?!" A loud shierk was heard as a person came into view with a shock face more like terrified- Muichiro quickly put the blade dangerously close in there neck that the poor individual doesn't have time to register what's happening around them while they are in the state of shock muichiro silently observe there features..

•••

Nothing really stands out than the seal on there hat that lands to the side of their head. Other than that they seem normal they look like just normal people that u see in your everyday life but even with that muichiro's guard didn't falter even just a little..

Demons can have the appearance of a kid,a man nor a woman sometimes you wouldn't even notice them in the first place. they can blend in crowds and even live just like one.

as a demon slayer you cannot be deceived by their appearance so easily. Even if they take a form of a child if it's a demon then you have the responsibility to make them perish.

And what is this person even here in the first place? Isn't it kinda suspicious that there here in the middle of the night? Even If there a citizen they would most likely avoid this place due to the rumors and even if there just lost they would most likely be dead by now or they hit a streak of luck and survived! But they doesn't seem like wounded nor in the state of dying and they look like the same age as tokito!

There's no way they could  survived in there alone. how did they get here?? Hmm oh well it isn't nice to jump into conclusions why don't we ask them for clarification?

•••

"What are you doing here?" Muichiro ask as they slowly look up to him.

???: "I-if you would mind could you please remove you're sword a little? I'm afraid that if I move even just an inch this would slice me apart." Muichiro came silent his eyes not daring to remove eye contact as he repeats his question.

Muichiro: "You could still talk right? What are you doing here? Answer me."

"Jeez how cold! That's not good way to treat people you just met!" Their tone entirely change the scared look on their face replace by a big grin as they suddenly appeared behind Muichiro and lean on his ear and playfully whispered.

???: "Well I'm not exactly a person now am I?"