Part Seven- Secrets Are Never Kept.

I woke up to multiple notifications on Facebook, which was bizarre as I didn't know I had so many friends on Facebook. I decided to leave them and go take a shower. The sleep left me feeling refreshed, so the shower helped me wake up even more. After, I put on a fresh face of make up, a pair of shorts and a baggy jumper. With my hair tied back in a messy top knot, I grabbed my phone and jogged downstairs.

Whilst making breakfast, my phone seemed to blow up even more then it already had. It was only 10:30 in the morning, but everyone seemed to be very awake for a Sunday. Taking a bite out of my toast, I decided to see what all the commotion was about. I opened Facebook and it said I had been tagged in a photo. Clicking on the link, it took me to Din's page, and there was a few of the nudes I had sent him the previous night, along with multiple other girls pics. Din must have a lot of friends, as it had gotten 1000 likes, 500 shares and 2000 comments on it.

Holding back the tears, I started to read the comments on my photos. Half of them were from boys saying "what a hot slut" and the other half were girls saying about how much of a "whore" I am.

I could feel my stomach twist and a rush flow through my body. I was angry, not disappointed at the fact he had just used me for my body to then humiliate me. It didn't take me long to think of a plan of what to do, so I added all the girls that had their pictures posted to a chat group.

As a single tear fell from my left eye, I sent one line.

"You've messed with the wrong girls, Fuckboy."