Chapter 1 《OPENING》

"Guilty or innocent?" The judge asked the crowd.

"Guilty,Your honor." The crowd yelled with anger.
"No,you can't do this! Please!"
"Silence! Hang the witch on the stake,never let her see the light of day again."

《A witch trial was being held in the land of Helixmar,and Jill Miller was being accused of being a witch.》

The crowd pulled the woman to the rope,and hung her. Or did they?

A bright light passed through and the people were wondering, what was that? A spell the witch had cast? But no,it was Duchess Delilah, and the look on her face was not bright.
  "Duchess!" The crowd yelled.
  "You fools,can't you identify the difference between a witch and a woman?"
  "We can duchess! It is her!"
  "You all are fools, this is my cousin Jill from Nevertha! How could you assume?"

The crowd went silent.It was true, the had assumed she was a witch with no real evidence.

"S-she knew you you were,Duchess.." One man spoke out from the crowd.

"Ofcourse she did!" The Duchess exclaimed,with anger in her eyes.
"People far and wide know who i am and you assumed she was a witch just because of that?"
"Well- you see Duchess.. "
"Silence! You all may never hold another witch trial without my authority!"

The crowd nodded their head and left the town square, but little did they know, a witch was among them.