Chapter 3

I woke up next morning feeling grateful about him being in my life . It was a weird feeling. The world is full of faces and people but he made me feel like it's Just the two of us.  Like nobody else exists. Shiver passing down my spine as soon as i heard the notifications became a part of my body.  I trusted him .

We started talking about how my priority is my career and how i wanna get married when I'm 30 and no sooner.  He had a friend he was talking and somewhere along the like i started feeling like she was someone i needed to be cautious about. We both were miles away but nobody other than him felt closer.  We started talking literally all day long . He opened up to me like i didn't expected him to . His dogs ,magic and dune were amazing. His mom ,his dad ,his brothers all started to feel like home . The day he confessed his feelings he was high and it went exactly like this. 

I woke up ,texted him ,felt all happy. Went to college came back all excited to text him . He started feeling like home real quick ,i called him fate and there felt like no other would do .  He scared me by saying how he has something to talk about when he texted that he loves me.  My heart stopped and i felt like this was the moment i was living for . He became so important to me in a week than anyone ever could've been in a decade.  The second i read those words it was hard to read or understand anything else. It was the first time someone had said that to me and the world felt like it was on pause as only him and exist from this moment on.
I started questioning my entire existence. Flooding him with questions like "You know this is forever right? " ," you can't get rid of me if you mean that ,isaac ", "You know what you're talking about?", " I don't want you to be a lesson " and what not . Every possible question on this earth that could've reassured me if all of this magic being real and actually existing started taking over my brain and this one took over his too.  "Are you high ,isaac?" l asked as he said "yes but i mean it and just to make you believe me I'll say it again when I'm sober. "

I was surprised not because it was too soon but because it felt like a dream.  It was impossible to believe how someone can love me and mean it . I always believed in love but never thought I'd get to experience something as crazy as this.  It felt so real so raw . All the flaws didn't matter not like he had any.

We talked all day and it was magic . The night came and i was high on love ,i felt like i have been drugged and nothing ever can take that away from me . Before he got sober i passed out . He made me feel so safe that it was like i was in his arms and he was kissing my forehead and telling me he loves me.

The sleep was amazing,i didn't see it but it felt like i was gushing the entire night because of how i was feeling. I woke up and did what i always do . Looked for my phone ,texted him morning as he said those magical words again because he didn't think i believed him .

"I love you" he said as i got to live that moment again. I was sure I wanted him but to experience something as pure as  love this soon wasn't something that i ever thought would happen especially with him . I felt connected to him and the attraction between us was undeniable but for someone to feel love so soon and tell me he loves me was a feeling out of this world .

I didn't believe him the first time he confessed his feelings. This was three days after we had met . His feelings were appreciated and as far as i knew reciprocated but i didn't know if i was ready to say those words i never said to anyone back .

"You can tell me if you don't feel the same way " he said as my heart stopped. I felt the connection but was it really love? I didn't know .

I didn't even think this guy would ever want me in his life as a friend and he wanted me as a lover . This was different than what i have ever felt before ,i loved him or it was just attachment,i had no idea but i didn't wanted to let him go ever .

" I love you too ,i really do " was the first time i said those words .

Honestly that didn't feel like something authentic. It felt like we just said it and didn't really mean it but it felt so good that i didn't wanted to hold my love back .

I wanted him and i wanted him to want me . I felt so deeply connected to him that i didn't wanted to spend a minute without him.

Days started passing by and everything was going amazing.

We didn't even realise and two weeks went by  . Everything was going great  we were having dates ,it all felt so real and authentic. Butterflies turned into a zoo whenever he said i love you or called me his.

It was in the middle of our date when he  said how he wants to marry me right now . It all felt like we were being playful but it turned really real way too quick.

"I think I'm going to pop the question tonight. " He said as i laughed

"There's no way you're doing it over the phone isaac . " i said .

"Oh you don't know me then " he texted as i felt like my entire body was on fire.

"Oh you won't" i replied in a challenging tone as i felt like that was the only thing that could've stopped me.

He sent me a proposal through a pic as he texted me " read those words carefully before you answer.