Chapter 4

~Rileys POV~

So, tomorrow is Father's Day. I have a huge surprise for Ross. IM PREGNANT! Isn't that exciting?! I've been pregnant for about a month. I hope Ross isn't mad that I didn't tell him when I found out but, since Father's Day was close, I decided to wait.

"Hey baby" Ross said, walking into the kitchen.

"Hey, I love you." I said before giving him a kiss.

"Oh really?" he giggled before grabbing food out of the fridge.

"I need to run errands. Should I take Lainie or are you going to watch her?" I asked, grabbing my purse.

"I'll watch her as long as you bring me home a milkshake from McDonalds." he said while coming close to me.

"Omg, you're such a kid." I laughed.

"I know. I'm a kid who has a kid." he answered.

"Bye babe, I love you." I said before walking out.

I hopped into my car and drove to the store. I just grabbed some random things, mostly things I was craving, and I found a card for Ross. I paid for my things and then went to McDonalds to get Ross his milkshake that he wanted. I then drove home, listening to whatever was on the radio. I pulled into the driveway and grabbed the things plus Ross' milkshake.

"Babe, I'm home!" I yelled throughout the house.

"Lainies room!" he yelled back.

I grabbed his milkshake and went up the stairs to the room. Ross and Lainie were quietly playing on the floor.

"Here's your milkshake." I said while handing him his drink.

"You're the best wife I've ever had." he said, standing up with our child.

I'm the only wife you've ever had." I said as I walked out.

I went back to the kitchen and put away the food I purchased. I then signed the card and came up with a clever sentence to give him the hint about baby #2. Ross and Lainie came into the living room and I soon heard the tv and Lainie blabbing about nonsense.

"Thanks for the milkshake." Ross said, hugging me from behind.

"Anything for you." I responded.

"You know what would happen if I could have anything, don't you?" Ross mumbled in my ear.

"No, tell me." I giggled.

"If I could have anything, we would have no cares in the world and we would have sex all day every day." he said before kissing my neck.

"Maybe someday." I said before walking away.

--

Today is Father's Day and I'm so excited. I made Ross breakfast and had his card ready for him. Thankfully, Lainie was still sleeping. I heard Ross grumble as he came down the stairs.

"Good morning babe. Happy Father's Day! I made you breakfast." I said, handing him a plate.

"Mm, thanks baby. I love you." he mumbled before beginning to eat. I was going to wait until he was finished eating to give him his card.

"Here babe, I got you a card." I said, pushing the card across the table. The inside of the card read 'Happy Father's Day to the best man ever. I love you with all of my bump. I'd said heart but my baby bump is bigger.'

"Oh, you didn't have to do that." he said before opening the card.

He was staring at it for awhile before slamming the card down.

"I can't believe you." he mumbled before stomping off to our bedroom.

Well, that backfired. I thought he would be happy that I was pregnant but I guess not. I wanted to cry but, I held back the tears. I quietly walked up to our room. The door was shut and I heard nothing.

"Babe, are you okay?" I asked, opening the door.

"Go away." his muffled voice said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant again?" he asked. At least I know he understood the card.

"Because I thought it would be a cute way for you to find out." I answered.

"I guess it just took me by surprise. I didn't think we could get pregnant that fast. I'm sorry for getting mad." he apologized.

"It's okay. You know I love you, right?" I asked.

"Ya. I love you too."

We were just kissing and talking when we heard Lainie start to talk.

"Well, we better enjoy baby #1 before baby #2 comes. C'mon, get up Ross." I said, pulling his hand.

"Don't think I'm quite prepared for more sleepless nights." Ross said as we walked across the hall.

"Hey, we have 8 months to sleep." I mentioned.

"Ya, I guess so." Ross responded.

Ross grabbed Lainie and started playing with after changing her diaper.

Wow, Ross is such a great father.

ᗯEᒪᒪ, ᕼEᒪᒪO:)

ITᔕ ᖇEᗩᒪᒪY ᒪᗩTE ᖇᑎ ᗷᑌT ᗯᕼᗩTEᐯEᖇ.

ᔕᑌᗰᗰEᖇ ᒪOᗩᗪIᑎG 98% I ᕼᗩᐯE 3 ᗰOᖇE ᗪᗩYᔕ Oᖴ ᔕᑕᕼOOᒪ

I OᑎᒪY ᕼᗩᐯE 16 ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇᔕ Oᖴ TᕼIᔕ ᗷOOK ᑭᒪᗩᑎᑎEᗪ ᔕO I ᖇEᗩᒪᒪY ᑎEEᗪ IᗪEᗩ.

5 ᐯOTEᔕ ᖴOᖇ ᗩᑎ ᑌᑭᗪᗩTE

ᒪOᐯE YOᑌ ᗩᒪᒪ

-ᕼᗩᑎᑎᗩ<3