My personal cum dump

(After Y/N had sex with Mal0)

Y/N Pov:

I open my eyes only to feel a sudden brightness in my eyes, of course upon impact I move to the left side to where mal0 is.

"Mmmmh this pillow is softer than it usually is....wait a minute

I open my eyes for real this time just to be met with bright white eyes staring back flustered

Mal0: Ara Ara~,already so eager to go at it again even though we did it all night long~ I guess it cant be helped, you are a growing boy after all~

3rd person/Reader pov:

Y/n: waitwaitwaitwait I didnt mean to, I just rolled over on instinct!

But Mal0 wasn't having any of it, so she gets on top of you and starts to grind you by rubbing her crotch against yours and get another erection 

Y/N can I at least have some breakfast before you drain me again? I mean i am gonna need energy if were gonna do this again.

Mal0 thinks about it

Mal0: Hmmm okay fine you can go eat, But im going to be giving you morning blowjobs from this point on!~ Just wait until you feel my tounge!~ 

Mal0:you'll be addicted to this in no time!

Y/N:*kinda reluctant* Uhm....*sigh* fine as long as i can get some food..

*Timeskip*

Y/N is now eating his morning breakfast food while mal0 is under the table giving him the blowjob he agreed too.

Y/n:*in head* I might honestly regret this decision...I have to eat while shes doing this? why did I even agree with this? Is it cause im just a horny teen?...Its probably that.

Mal0 is then seen under the table making lewd sucking noises

Y/n:*trying his hardest not to moan*Y-Your really trying your hardest down there aren't you?
I mean i enjoy it and all but I gotta finish this.

Y/N then finishes his breakfast so he can finally enjoy the blowjob givin to him

Y/N:Maybe i can get addicted to this mal0 your touge feels amazing!

Upon hearing this she gets heart-eyes and goes faster than she thought she would

Y/N:NGHH!!~M-Mal0 what's with the sudden SPEEEED!!!~*Y/N then forces her throat down his shaft, mal0 then prepares for whats next* CUMMING!!!

mal0's eyes then roll back as her mouth overfillied with cum

Y/N:*taking a breather* okay....that was unexpected...what got into you all of a sudden?Whatever it was it was fantastic, could we start doing this everyday?

Mal0:I'd love to honey!

Y/N:But first, you still need to take care of this big guy here*he points to his shaft throbbing in all its glory*

Malo then gets on Y/N's lap and teases the very tip of his dick, getting a moan from him

Mal0: Ahhh~ You like that big boy?~

Y/n ignoring what mal0 said just grabs her thick thighs and slams her down his cock repeatedly

Mal0:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!~~ (she then hugs Y/N while digging her nails in his back) I LOVE THIS Y/N KEEP GOING IM SO CLOSE!

After a few minutes of constant love making from these two Y/N feels a build up in his dick

Y/N: MAL0 IM GONNA COME!

MAL0: ME TOO Y/N!

Y/N&Mal0: CUMMING!=

Then they sit there and rest for a moment

Mal0: That was intense! we should have sex like that more often Y/N!

(A few moments of silence)

Mal0: Y/N?

Y/N is then shown sleeping while his hands are still on mal0's thighs he had yet to pull out aswell

Mal0: Guess he used all his energy...I might aswell get off since this position is rather uncomfortable to sleep in. (also the position that they are in is cowgirl)

As mal0 slowly gets up she feels a tight grip on her thighs once again

Mal0: Huh? are you awake y/n? if so,mind helping me get of-NGHHHH~~

Y/n while sleeping is still trying to have sex with mal0

Mal0:H-How are you doing this while sleeping?! AAH~

The position is changed to mating press 

Mal0: W-Wait Y/n, honey your going too fast for me to handle! S-Slow down a bi-AAAH~~

As y/n continues to pound mal0 in his sleep she feels her mind breaking from pure ecstasy resulting in a mind break.

Mal0: NGHHHHHH!~~ Forget what i said earlier GO FASTER!

Y/n then continues to fuck her until he wakes up to stop himself

10 hours later Y/n finally stops and wakes up on top of mal0 not remembering what happened last night

Y/n:Woah! *gets up away from her* what did i do last night? and why is mal0 on the floor twitching?

As y/n questions on what happned last night he feels tired again from the sudden lack of energy he feels.

Y/n:Ughhhh...guess i still need some more sleep, but before that (carries mal0 bridal style)lets go get some sleep sweetie.

THE END

(also mal0 loves doing bondage/latex sex so expect something like that soon)

(dont mind the red lazers)