Chapter 37: Ready or Not

Yea I know it had been too long. Can not belive we hit over 25k reads on this story Ok, after much time let's get into the chapter, shall we?

M/N's Pov

Shigaraki stood up with a shit-eating grin on his face. I ca feel his power, and it had me extremely nervous. He was giving off the same amount of power as All For One did the night I fought him.

"Welcome to the show, heroes!"

The ground started to shake, and dark purple veins shot out. "Everyone, get out now!" I jump, and the heroes followed suit. The floor was falling apart. Everything the veins came into contact with disintegrated on contact. It didn't matter how small. I use my Rinkaku to grab Eraser and other heroes who could not fly. The entire hospital was going to crumble. We make it out, and some of the heroes head for the other teams and warn them. I look to my left and see Endeavor ready to fight.

"We need to stop him here H/N"

"Crystal Rain Shower!" I shoot hand ]]\6yface with my sharpest shards while Endeavor surrounded him with hell fire. "Will that hold him?"

"It should. If he moves, he will burn to a crisp. We need to keep him here."

Suddenly, Shigaraki launched himself into the air and met us. His body starts to regenerate! I shoot him with more shards and slice him with my Rinkaku. He simply tore them out and blasted Endeavor to the ground. Still, in the air, Shigaraki and I slash my Rinkaus and his fists.

"The number five hero. I have no time for you. Tell me where your brother is, and I will be on my way."

I start to push against him with all my strength. "Like hell, I would tell you that hand face!" His eyes shine gold.

"Found him."

He blasts me and flies away. Wait, he already has all of All For One's quirks, so why does he want Izuk- oh shit. I radio Izuku. "Anaki, Shigaraki is after your quirk! You need to run as far as you can. I will come find you." On the radio, we hear Shigaraki wanting One For All. "Endeavor, I need to get to my brother. Shigaraki is heading for him. I need you to follow Shigaraki and tell us his directions got it?"

"I don't like being in the dark. Why is he after your brother?"

"No time for explanations. Do this for me, please!"

"Fine, go, and I will help."

I smiled and launched myself in the air and used my Ukaku to fly. I follow Izuku's scent and see him on the move with Bakugo. "Man Anaki, you are in real trouble now, huh?"

"What are you doing here shit face," Bakugo yelled in his normal pissed-off voice.

"I came to help. After all, I am the number 5 hero. Anaki, do you have a plan? You know Shigaraki is after your power. By the way, I have Endeavor sending us his location as we speak."

"We have to lure him to an area far from the civilians. Then we stop him."

I look at Bakugo, and he nods. That sounds like a simple plan. I follow my big brother's lead as Endeavor as he sends us Shigaraki's directions. Then all our earpieces got fried. "Hand Face must use an EMP quirk." We fly more, and out of the blue, Shigaraki is in our line of sight. We gun it, and I send shards. Then Grans Torino grabs us, putting us down near some debris.

"I take it Bakugo here knows about your power, yea? I heard from All Might."

Then why did you ask?

"You stay here, kids that include you M/N. The heroes and top Ten will handle this."

I look at him offended. "I am in the top ten at rank five. I will not sit here while my comrades fight old man." There was another exploration, and we see more Nomus. I have no time for this. I use my Ukaku and fly toward Shigaraki. "Crystal Rain Shower!" I use the biggest and sharpest shards I have. I then follow that by using a tentacle, bringing him to me and slamming him into the ground.

"Ah, the number 5 hero. I was wondering when you were going to join the fight. The other top pros were too weak."

I look at the other top heroes. They were unconscious while the other pros worked on the Nomus.

"I want your brother's quirk, but you are determined to get in my way. Out of all the pros I have encountered, you are the only one who has earned my respect as an equal. Join me H/N and become my right-hand man. Think of what we can do! Not to mention the power I can give you."

Wow, is this guy off his meds. "Your quirk decay your brain too? My duty as a top-ranked pro hero is to the people. I swore both to protect those I care about. I am the Ghoul of Hope, and I will bring you to justice! Now, enough talk. You said you didn't want to kill me, yea? Bold of you to assume you can. Many have tried and failed. Let's see if you are up to the task hand face."

That is it for this chapter! As always, I am grateful for yall's ongoing support! Do not forget to vote, and comment to show your support. Until next time, VampireLord_2101!