☆Starting school☆

Y/N pov
"Y/n it's time to get up or your gonna be late for your first day." A tired voice said as I was half asleep.
I sat up from my bed to see my father best known as eraser head.
He woke me up earlier then normal because it will be my first day at UA high. I'm pretty nervous but also excited. I wonder if I'll make any friends.

TIME SKIP

I was sitting in the car on my way there "So Y/N are you excited or what!" a loud voice asked me.
"Yeah just a little nervous" I responded to my father.
"No need to be nervous! We're already here!" I looked out the window to see a tall building with lots of windows. We parked over on the side,than I grabbed my stuff and jumped out the car.
I walked to the front entrance and went inside to see many hallways filled with people.
"This place is huge" I said under my breathe, "yeah it is!" I heard an unfamiliar say behind me. Turning around I saw a boy with spikey red hair and sharp teeth "sorry if I scared you" he said to me. "No you didn't" he replied back to him with a smile. "I'm eijirou by the way or you can call me kirishima" he said. "Y/N" I said to him and held my hand out to be shaken. Eijirou shook my hand "so what class are you in" he asked me. "1 A, how about you?" "Same!" We talked for awhile and walked to class together, he was easy to talk to!
After a pretty long walk to the class I opened the door to see the others....

To be continued

296 words