Bonnie comes up with a plan

This is for all my loyal readers

Kai *P.O.V

Being swallowed was no joke.

Bonnie spent the day sleeping in my arms, and I watched her. It gave me time to collect my thoughts and emotions. I didn't know exactly why I was feeling angry at Bonnie, but I was.
All she cared about was her and Jeremy, she never acknowledged my pain and how I felt about our so called plan. How was her plan suppose to help me.

---------------------------------

"Will you stop butterfly bitching and tell me what the hell you saw," Bonnie asked.

How was I suppose to describe to her what I saw. It could break or make us. And I couldn't take that chance, she had just started to trust me I wasn't going to risk it.

"Nothing," I protested. "I saw pitch black for a few minutes, and that was it." Even I didn't believe myself.
"Whatever you say," she said rolling her eyes back annoyed.
You would think she would have taking a hint and stopped talking, but she didn't.
"Why did you change your shirt," she asked.
"Um the obvious reason every other person would.......It got dirty." I replied
"That never stop you from wearing it before," she continued.
"What are you getting at," I snarled.

"Your either gay and you have a crush on Jeremy or what ever that thing did to you, it also gave you great fashion sense."

I laughed out loud while blushing, she taught I had a fashion sense.

"Your way off." I smirked

-------------------

Night fall came and we headed back to hotel hidden. Only this time Jeremy wasn't there. I was relieved.

Until we were greeted by 200 angry spirits, waiting for me to tell Bonnie to tell the truth.

Thanks for reading. plzzz vote and comment on what you think will
happen next. LOVE YOU WILL ALL MY HEART.