Change your life

ALANA’S POV

Ever Since I was very young all I had ever wanted to do was become a fashion designer and when I got accepted on a scholarship to the London collage of fashion I couldn’t believe my luck. I didn’t have enough money to afford to pay the fees so I had spent my summer putting together a portfolio of different seasons.

Here I was two years down the line following my dreams. I had made new best friends, I had a job in Hollister so I could pay the rent and most of all I was happy. From the first day I met Katie when we were paired up to create patterns we immedietly became best friends. Our love of fashion , the colour green and the fact that we were both completely obsessed with a boy band who go by the name ONE DIRECTION!. The Christmas previous we had practically camped out in the line to get tickets to see them at their London gig but we weren’t successful. I am pretty much in love with Niall even though he didn’t know I existed whilst Katie loves all 5 of them equally as she is loved up with her boyfriend Ben. Im currently single after breaking up with my ex Sam after I caught him cheating on me at a party in the summer. Now it was September, time to start again..

“Late as always I see” says Katie as place my folder and pencils on the desk.” Sorry one way or another was on the radio and i got a little bit distracted” “well hurry up, Miss Holton has an announcement! «Katie replied as Miss Holton came into the room followed by another man. “Ladies please meet Paul he has an announcement about one of you” “Paul?” I whisper to Katie. “Im sure I recognise that name”

“Hi a lady, my name is Paul and im here to make an announcement about one particular young lady in here. I currently am working with one direction….” I gasp in disbelief when he says one direction. I look at Katie who was beaming like a Cheshire cat. “As you might of heard Lou is having another baby so we need a new stylist. I wrote to the principal here and she said she knew one very talented girl who would be perfect for this. Her name is Alana Brown….”

Did he really just say my name?

Here is Chapter one of my new fanfic which is called Dreams. What do you think so far? Leave me some comments and continue?

-racheltomlinson