OC info

Hethagon (she/they)

Hetta is a 20 year old (same age as Cube in this AU) green pentagon that has lived with Cube since she was 9 (they're not siblings). Hethagon loves adventures and will stop at nothing when it comes to good ol' adventure! (Even though she is an introvert)

Rubi (he/him)

Rubi is Hethagon's bestie, always joining her in her adventures to make sure she is safe. (Based off my IRL bestie, btw).

Zulu (she/her)

Zulu is a circle, monster-type, shape, just like Blixer. She's very kind and others appreciate her company. Unlike Blixer, she is a pure shape (Zulu is an extrovert and she's 17-18 years old)

Beats (they/them)

Beats is a shape similar to Lycanthropy [idk what to call these shapes so go with it ^ ^], they're usually the easiest to catch and corrupt but Beats barely managed to escape (they're an ambivert and they're on their mid 30's)

Chip (she/her)

Chip is Barracuda's younger sister. She's a very cheerful and adorable kid! She makes sure to make her brother smile! Though... when she gets corrupted (before Barracuda), it's her brother's duty to bring her bright smile back, even if it means they would get corrupted... (Chip is 8 years old)

Edit: I have a new remake of this design, I'll probably be posting it here soon

Also, some of the characters have been changed