CHAPTER 3

Hii all new chapter
Will.Manik accept Nandini as a mother and Abhi's wife.

Let's start ..
IN THE EVENING
ABHI contact his lawyer for marriage papers where it should be bought to the hospital .
Because they can't leave Manik alone .
After some time Abhi looked at Nandini who was creasing Manik 's hair like a mother .

Abhi : Nandini ..

Nandini : Han Abhi bolo.

Abhi : Lawyer is coming   with the marriage papers in half an hour.

Nandini: Oooh okk .

Abhi came near Nandini and asked.

Abhi: Are you forcing yourself into this marriage ? If yes then let me stop it because i don't want to hurt you , myself and my baby.

Nandini: No abhi i was just thinking how my life changed and little tensed about Baby.
It's been evening but he didn't open his eyes.

Abhi: I am also little tensed but it is due to the medicine effect he will wake up don't worry.
Nandini nods her head.

After some time some one knock on the door.
Abhi : Ya come in .

Person: good evening sir.

Abhi : Good evening Ajay ( lawyer) . Thank you for coming here and doing everything in urgency.

Ajay: No sir it's my pleasure and I am happy that you are getting married.
Abhi smile and said.

Abhi: Thank you now bring the papers i will call my would be wife. And smiles.

Abhi goes to Nandini and call her .

Nandini : Han ...

Abhi: The lawyer came . Come out side or else it will disturb Manik .

Nandini agree and go with him.
Ajay: Good evening mam.

Nandini : she smiled . Please don't call me mam I am younger than you .You can call me Nandini .
Ajay looks towards Abhi who was smiling and nod his head like giving him permission to call her Nandini.
Nandini look towards both of them and smiled .

Ajay (lawyer): Let's proceed towards the legal work for the marriage . Sir.

Abhi (manik b brother): Okk but was for some minutes.
Someone knocked the door .

Abhi( manik Brother): Come in .

A worker: Good evening sir. Here is the thing you ordered.
Gave the packet to Abhi and went away.

Nandini ( manik sister in law) : Abhi What is it .

Abhi(manik brother): You only open it.

Nandini ( manik sis in law): Okk .she opened the box and was surprised it was engagement ring.

she opened the box and was surprised it was engagement ring