CHAPTER 8

Hii my dear readers this chapter will consist of mature content 🔞 if you are not comfortable please avoid.
Please vote and follow.
Let's start.
.
.
Abhimanyu and Nandini were looking into each others eyes . Due to the cold breez and sneezing of Manik both of them break the eye contact.
Abhimanyu take Manik on his lap as he was not wearing any piece of cloth and was only covered with a blanket.

Abhimanyu: Nandu can you bring some blankets from the room Manik will need it .

Nandini went inside the room and bought a heavy blanket to cover Manik . She came to the terrace and saw Abhimanyu was playing with Manik , Manik was sitting on Abhimanyu lap and Nandini went and sat beside Abhimanyu keeping her head on Abhimanyu's shoulder.

Abhimanyu : Nandini I will make him sleep can you prepare the bed for him.
Nandini nodded and went to prepare the bed till the time Abhimanyu made Manik sleep he took Manik to the bed and layed him down on the bed and covered him and sat back of Nandini.
Abhimanyu took Nandini's long hair and kept it on her right shoulder and started giving wet kisses on her neck
From neck he went to her back giving wet kisses.
Nandini was holding the bedsheet in a first.
Abhimanyu opens her blouse he touched her milky back .
Abhimanyu started tracing her back sensual touch while opening her blouse where Nandini was moaning and breathing heavily .
Nandini hides her face in the crook of Abhimanyu's neck where she starts bitting and kissing Abhimanyu's neck .
Both were moaning heavily where Abhimanyu  removes the blouse and stares at the beauty of Nandini being shy Nandini hugs Abhimanyu tightly where he can feet her hard nipples on his chest it was an erotic feeling for both of them .
Abhimanyu slowly stars undressing Nandini while kissing every inch of her body first he kissed her forehead then eyes then cheeks then Abhimanyu have a bite on her ear lobe and suked it and Nandini fists the bed sheet .
After giving kiss on her ear lobe he eyes her lips like he was asking her permission and Nandini blinked her eyes giving him permission .
Abhimanyu attached his rough lips to Nandini's  soft lips and there lips were moving in sink where Abhimanyu being dominant he inser his tounge inside Nandini's mouth tastings every inch of her mouth .
Abhimanyu : You are sweeter than I expected I will love to have this sweet everywhere.
Nandini bhushed at Abhimanyu's comment .
Abhimanyu shart giving kiss on her neck and sucking and bitting where due to the pleasure Nandini starts moaning .
Abhimanyu kisses Nandini's shoulder blade give love bite doun to her cleavage kissing it sucking it and liking it. Abhimanyu feathers kiss on her nipples and starts sucking it like a baby where he was able to taste the milk which was sweet for him. And was massaging her other boob. Then he stays kissing her belly button then down he smells her vagina and feathers kisses on it which gives pleasure to Nadini .

Abhimanyu: Are you ready to be mine .
Nandini: Yes abhi.
And Abhimanyu inserts his one finger inside her vagina due to which Nandini starts crying.

Abhimanyu : Baby you are not able to take my finger how will you take my dick inside your small hole.

With that He starts fingering her and Nandini was moaning loudly due to which Maink wakes up and starts crying .
In a hurry Abhimanyu gives Manik to Nandini and she feathers kisses on Manik's
Forehead feeling Nandini's warmth Manik cals down and stars searching for milk .
Manik: milki .......
Nandini gives his nipple to manik where he stars sucking it having his milk Nadini being focused upon Manik . Abhimanyu inserted his 7 inch thick dick inside Nandini's hole where Nandini cries in pain being a virgin .

Abhimanyu was feeling proud to be her first and the last who can taste and take her  .
When Nandini adjusted to Abhimanyu's size . He starts ridding her like a animal .
But due to Manik Nandini was not able to moan.
Both were having different levels of pleasure Nandini was enjoying the pleasure Abhimanyu was in a different world feeling the warmth and softness of his wife .
Claming your partner under the moon was a blissful movement for them and having there baby beside them gave them a different pleasure.
Abhimanyu groaned feeling Nandini he was groopin her right boob as little Manik was still sucking on Nandini's right boob .
Nandini forgot the times she cumed
And Abhimanyu being in different world forget how many time he cummed inside her womb .
Every time Abhimanyu was hitting the spot with was given euphoria feeling to Nandini .
There was no ending to the pleasure being tired Nandini fainted and Abhimanyu slept on Nandini being inside her and without disturbing Manik.

NEXT DAY
Due to the sun rays Nandini woke up and saw the beautiful sight where the two life lines were sleeping on her both were sucking on her nipples .

Nandini tried to move but she moaned  in pain as Abhimanyu was still inside her.
Listening to the painful moan Abhimanyu wakes up and saw his Jaan in pain .

Abhimanyu: Are you ok
Nandini : ya just little can you come out .
Nandini was blushing remembering about their moments.
Abhimanyu first didn't understand but feeling something around his budy he saw and have a thrust  which made Nandini moan .
And she slowly shuted
Nandini: ABHIMANYU...
Giving her a smirk he came out of her giving Nandini a forehead kiss.

Abhimanyu : you rest for some time i will prepare a hot bath tub.
Abhimanyu went from there
Nandini saw her baby who was still sucking her nipple . She cresed Manik's soft hair and kissed his temple.

Nandini: baccha get up dekho subha ho gai na Jaan uth jao abb.
Manik groans and opes his eyes .
(Before going down Abhimanyu covered Nandini with a blanket)
Manik: Mumma sleep baby sleep please

Nandini gave him a smile and hugged him sleeping for some more time .
Abhimanyu came up after getting fresh he detached Manik from Nandini and took him to the room and made Manik sleep on the bed and sequred him with pillow so that he will not fall.

Abhimanyu went back to the terrace and picked Nandini in a bridal style where feeling Abhimanyu she waps her arms around Abhimanyu's neck so that she cannot fall .
Nandini: where is Manik
Abhimanyu: I made him sleep in his room
and after taking bath you also sleep I know you are tired and i will make Manik sleep near you.
I took holiday so do not take tension.

Abhimanyu placed Nandini in a bath tub and after feeling the warm water Nandini Moaned felling relief from the body pain.
Abhimanyu gave a body massage which also helped in releaf of her body pain .
After cleaning her self she slept on the bed hugging Manik and breastfeeding him
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know it's a very late update you all were waiting for it but due to my busy schedule I was not able to update .

Many of my reader messaged me but I was not able to
This may be the last part of this series sorry I can't continue and I am also disheartened because one of my reader  stole my story line which i didn't expected it's really sab i will give the proof .
THANK YOU
IN THIS chapter it consists of smut it's my first time writting smut please bear me
I know many will not read this but please

.
.
.
.
Thank you for your support byeeeee.