Page 5

Dear Diary, You wont BELIEVE what happened today omg.

So im going to go in the store right? Yk steal smth like a candy bar or soda especially the mountain dew soda 😋. But i see some kid go in there and pull out a WHOLE DAMN DEBIT CARD. Excuse me...this kid looked like he was at least 10 years old 🤨.

AND THE WORST PART...HE HAD A WHOLE WALLET WITH HIM TOO. I swear these parents and their kids be doing too much...i only got money from the "tooth fairy" ahem my mom. But im glad, i just saved up to buy me my still working flip knife! I still have it its just in my pocket most of the times.

But besides that kids parents are absolutely ridiculous, their so damn spoiled and annoying.

Now me when i was a kid i was very good. Only because my shit head DAD taught me "manners" pff fuck that now hes dead.

He doesnt matter anymore! Now its just me and my mom who forgave me for being a criminal...i definitely didnt steal her credit card to buy me that flip knife...definitely...

Anywho besides that kid ive met people along the way back from either stores, malls, ect. And i met some love bird guy named Lorenzo, i mean he had the right to be mad at me for stealing his bag...but ay im a criminal sooo..criminals gotta do what they gotta do! Sorry bud!

But for some reason i have a mark on my hand because of the inside of his bag! It fucking burned me!! But i tried getting revenge but he laughed it off... this guys a menace ugh...

(Also credits to Kie for making that story 😋)

Also i got to steal some womans necklace and purse, bet she got that gucci shit that probably costs 200 damn dollars...yall spend so much money on the stupidest shit!! I steal em to sell them which is what i did to her purse. Yes. I sold it. For money.

I mean i never met a person who didnt do that, and guess what, ive never met anybody. Literally i never meet anybody unless i want to, and i never do! 😋 but yeah i guess it could be a good idea to meet people...but eh i dont want to. Buuttttt yeah!!

I usually would be eating rn but im not as hungry, i think that rabbit blood is kicking in...IT HAS SIDE EFFECTS.....anyway ima head out bye byeee 😋