Part 13

Yn's P.O.V.

"So Miss. Yangyang-"

"Stop it mom, call me by my name-"

"And why do you think you deserve to be called by your name-"

"Because that's my name!"

"Exactly honey, my daughter has a point, what are you even trying to say?",my dad asked, munching on his popcorn.

Me and my mom were glaring at each other, not minding what he just said.

"Oh, why did you two stop? Please carry on~", my dad shifted and laid comfortably on the couch.

Ryan was watching us nervously, my dad looked at him and showed him his popcorn,

"Want some?"

"No sir, I'm good..."

My dad shrugged his shoulders and shifted his attention towards us again.

"How dare you to drink last night! And that's also with two boys!! Who are they??"

"Who told you that?!?"

"Ryan!"

I immediately turned towards Ryan, giving him death glare. He almost jumped on his place.

"You are talking with me young lady! So eyes on me! Now!"

I look at her.

My dad looked at Ryan, "Don't worry, if she had the intention to kill you, then she would have done that right now..."

Ryan gave him a troubled look, "I appreciate your condolence sir...But that's certainly not very convincing.."

My dad shrugged his shoulders again, "You are a very hardworking kid, so I am going to save some tears for your funeral."

Ryan sighed.

"I don't get paid enough for this!!" he thought.

The next day....

Author's P.O.V.

"Yn! Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yn, you look so pretty!"

Yn gave them a troubled look for the first time. She tried her best to ignore them and walked towards an empty table of the cafeteria.

"Yn~ please look at me~"

"Yn~ can I sit here?"

"Yn-"

"Will you stop it!!", Finally she snapped, making them go silent.

Just as she sighed in relief, it turned into chaos.

"Hey move! She clearly told you to stop!"

"What? She didn't say it to me! She told YOU to stop!"

Yn bite her lips, clearly frustrated from their annoying behaviour.

"Guys! I am already taken! So can you please stop?", She pulled the last straw turning the chaos into pin-drop silence.

Everyone turned to look at her.

After a moment,

"She is joking? Right?" Someone whispered.

"No she's not."

Everyone now turned to look at the source of the voice.

Seonghwa gracefully walked through the crowd and sat beside her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"She's mine."

.......

Everyone gasped.

"Whaaaaatt???!!"

"No way!"

"Jesus!"

Yn looked at Seonghwa, "Nice way to say we are in relationship now, Mr.Park."

Seonghwa blushed, "W-well, I didn't say anything wrong either.."

"Ooooh~~ so cute~ way to go my brother!!" Yunho jumped on the seat beside Seonghwa and slapped his back.

Seonghwa's cheek turned redder.

Someone in the crowd was staring at them.

He turned and walked away.

Yunho noticed him. "Um Sister-in-law, Hyung, I will be right back!" He ran after that person.

Yn's P.O.V.

Holding his hand, I smiled at Seonghwa.
Seonghwa looked at our hands, then at me.

He took his other hand and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, smiling.

"Beautiful.."

"Mm?" I couldn't help but blush a little at his words.

"My, you're blushing? You're looking more beautiful~"

I hit his chest playfully. "Trying to tease me pretty boy~?"

He grinned, "Well, I learned it from you!"

"Oh? Then want me to tease you back and see who's better in teasing?" I said, slowly leaning my face towards his.

Seonghwa giggled softly and pushed my back, grabbing my shoulders gently.

"Not here!"

"Oh, then should I tease you when we're alone?"

"No...I mean-" Seonghwa didn't find anything to say and huffed his cheek.

I laughed.

"Alright, alright~ I won't tease you~"
Seonghwa looked at me, almost sighing in relief, but-

"For now."

He gave me look, making me laugh.

"I knew it was coming." He huffed more.

I kissed his cheek, making him roll his eyes playfully and smile.

To be continued~