1- Finding her

Beyonce Pov

I used to want you so bad
I'm so through with that
'Cause honestly, you turned out to be the (best thing I never had)
Oh, you turned out to be the (best thing I never had)
And I will always be the (best thing you never had)
Ooh, best thing you never had
I used to want you so bad
I'm so through with that
'Cause honestly, you turned out to be the (best thing I never had)
Oh, you turned out to be the (best thing I never had)
Ooh, I will never be the (best thing you never had)
Oh, baby, I bet it sucks to be you right now
Bet it sucks to be you right now
(What goes around, comes back around)
I bet it sucks to be you right now
(What goes around, comes back around)
I bet it sucks to be you right now (ooh)

"Thank you all for coming, I love y'all and good night" I said to my lovely fans before walking off the stage and up to my body gaurd. "Hey Julius I'm about to go outside, I need a little bit of air if you could follow me but just leave a little distance" I asked and he just nodded and follows behind me.

When I got outside I started walking to the closest store which was right around the corner, to get a few snacks. I got some chocolate chip cookies, a bag of takis and a tropical punch calipso. After I bought everything I started walking back to where the truck was.

As I was walking past the alley behind the store I hear whimpering. Usually I ignore these things and get away as quickly as possible, but it sounded like a baby. I made my way towards the noise and saw the noise was coming from a small girl.

I crouch down to her level so I could get a clear view of her face in the darkness. "Are you ok?" I ask her. She jumps before letting out another series of tears and increase the volume in her voice.

"It's ok , I won't hurt you." I assured her softly "can you tell me your name?" She stared at me warily before speaking in the most adorable voice I have ever heard. "Onika"

"Hi Onika, I'm Beyoncé. Can you tell me your age" I questioned in which she shook her head no to. "Ok, that's fine are you hungry" with that she nodded eagerly and I was afraid her head would roll off her body.

"I have some cookies you want some" she looked at me with her head tilted in confusion, it was so cute. "Wa tat" she asked

I opened the bag and held one out to her mouth because I knew her hands were dirty being in this alley for God knows how long. "Here try it" I encouraged. I watched her take a small bite out of it before her entire face lit up, then she took a bigger bite.

"Is it yummy pretty girl" I questioned

"Ummy" she tried to repeat nodding her head making me chuckle and feed her another one.

There's no way I'm leaving her here, I need to take her to the hospital. She's really malnourished and severely underweight and in the little light I have to see her she has bruises and cuts on her.

"Can you walk Princess?" I asked standing up. She looked up at me before trying to stand up like I just did only to fall into my arms. "Do you mind if I pick you up?"

"Up Up" she mumbled into my chest. I picked her up carefully and waited for her legs to wrap around my waist before I started walking.

"Are you alright Ms. Knowles" Julius asked which startled Nic and tighten her grip on me so I rub her back soothingly.

"It's ok" I told her "I'm fine Julius I'll be out there in a moment" I called back out to him.

I really need to take this little one to the hospital, she looks— well I know she's malnourished and has been abused due to all the bruises I could see in the dark.

"Julius could you take us to the nearest hospital please" I asked as we walked to the truck

"Yes ma'am" He said opening the back door for me.

_____________________________

If some of y'all have seen this story before it was on my other account only1Yani 

I just moved it to this account because I'm not active on that account.

And I changed some things because as I reread I realized just how cringy my writing was.