Heart of humans ( doubt)

That dream ,
we sing and dance,
Hugging and loving our faith ,

Our anxious soul disturbs,
A war breaks out,
Our soul victorious,
Takes charge.

The heart of human ,
A force we can't stop,
The chaos after the victory,
Deadly , dangerous,
In the end ,
As it is?

@ chayomie

Analysis:
Line 1-3 :it depicts how , we humans love God so much and wants to walk in his ways , "hugging and loving our faith" this shows how much faith, we put into the word of God , when we hear the promises of God we begin to have a change of mind about some certain things.we make sure at that point in time to obey God and serve him because of what the preacher had preached about Gods promises towards us and how he'll provide solution to our problems.

Line 4-7:
"Our anxious soul disturbs", shows how troubled the heart of humans can be when what they want is not given to them at that point in time,"A war breaks out"line 5 talks about the struggle between the flesh and the spirit, whether to remain steadfast in faith or to look for solution else where ,"during the war", the flesh defeats the spirit and it takes control.

Line 8 - 13:
The heart of human desperately wicked and impatient, due to the nature of man, his ability to fall prey if not guided , has lead so many to their destruction, when Christians / humans decides to go else where to seek for a quick solution to their problem instead of waiting on God they end up regretting it , but we can't turn the hands of time so we say"as it is"!?....

Xoxo
Chayomie

Please feel very free to comment ...
Thank you and remember no hateful comments... there's always room for corrections......