Chapter 2

With Elena

**Elena's POV:**

Mongolia is so beautiful when it's wintertime. I'm relaxing on the snow with a mom snow leopard and her cubs. My dogs are playfully interacting with the cubs. I giggled as they threw snow at me. I named the cubs Furball and Furious. My dogs are named Lexie and Dev.

The mom snow leopard went to find food, and Furious went with her. Furball was playing with my dogs. I was petting them.

"What's up, my little puppies? I'm going to get water for you and me," I said as I got up and went to my cabin home, the puppies and Furball following me.

"Here is some water for you, my puppies, and also for you, Furball," I said as I gave the bowls of water to them and drank some water from my bottle.

After a while, I checked my phone for the time. My friends come to visit me at 4 PM daily at my time. I'm glad to have amazing friends. They will be coming tomorrow again.

I noticed Furball sniffing the ground and whimpering.

"What's wrong, girl?" I asked. "You want to find your mom and your brother?" Furball jumped up, agreeing with me.

Lexie and Dev, my puppies, started sniffing along with Furball. I followed behind them.

**Martin's POV:**

I was walking in the snow, trying to find a snow leopard.

"Snow leopards can use their fur to blend with the snow just like snowshoe hares do," I said.

I heard a noise nearby.

"That might be a snow leopard hunting," I said as I saw a mother snow leopard with her cub.

"Koki, are you seeing this?" I asked.

"Yep, it looks like she is teaching her cub to hunt," said Koki. I was giving a body scan to Koki for Aviva since she wasn't feeling well today.

"They are hunting a deer," I said, recording it with my creature pod. The leopard and the cub chased and captured the deer.

"Wow, that's amazing running for a wild cat," I said as Koki and Jimmy agreed. I sent the video to them.

The cub pounced on me and licked me. I laughed.

"You are a soft little leopard cub," I said as I petted the cub. "Let me give you a name... How about Furious, since you were furious at the hunt?" The cub jumped.

Furious's mom was leaving, and he followed her, probably going to their den.

"I'm going to call you guys later. I'm going to follow Furious and his mom," I said.

"Martin, keep your headlight and flashlight on. It will be dark soon," said Koki. I agreed and ended the call.

I followed them through some trees. I fell in the snow, thinking I had bumped into someone. I looked up after brushing off the snow.

I had bumped into a girl with brown hair, dark blue eyes, and wearing a fluffy winter coat under a purple shirt.

"Oh, my bad, ma'am. It was my fault for not looking where I was going," I said as I got up and held out my hand.

**Elena's POV:**

I was following Furball and my puppies, trying to find Furious and their mom.

I fell in the snow, feeling like I had bumped into someone. I looked up after brushing off the snow.

I had bumped into a boy with brownish-blond hair, blue eyes, and wearing a blue winter jacket. I couldn't see him very well since it was getting dark.