2-The Fox

When the girl awoke, her messy hair was in her face. She wiped it off and looked around. She was laid on a couch and in front of her was a coffee table with some snacks for her on it. Past that there was a tv which she grabbed the remote and turned the news on.

Chaos in the background. "The great devourer has came after our city and- wait. Is that the ninja? Giving the weapons to Lord Garmadon?!" They seemed shocked, but continued recording. "Lord garmadon has defeated the snake! Hopefully everyone is safe, and sound." They said before ending the broadcast, before the girl looked at the ground sadly. Hearing some creaking on the wooden floor she turned around and saw a person who leaned on a beam before talking to her.

"So you're finally away! Are you okay?" It said, the girl only responded "Ye-yeah...who are you?" The person laughing under their breath a bit before replying "Night, Night the fox." Night said as I puzzled at them. "Huh?" the girl said back to them before two tails moved behind them. They only got annoyed at the tails and moved them away. "Sorry...I'm Harumi!" she said quickly being comforted a bit, as they acted like her mother. "So why are you out here?" They said, before seeing the tv looking horrified before slamming their hand in their face. "Oh my FSM! Those dang snakes, released 'it' again. Is that why you're here?" They said looking back to Harumi, as she only nodded.

"Do you need a place to stay then?" They said with a worried tone in their voice, as she nodded again. They sighed and went to make her a room. "The ninja...the-they...let my parents die..." she only looked at a picture of them all together seeing the green one surprised her. He looked her age, and he was supposed to be the leader...and green ninja. She felt kind of bad for him, before she realized maybe garmadon could help the city. That's when she was going to create the s.o.g, but she had some working to do before that. She only changed the channel and watched some LMK, before deciding to look up who the green ninja was.

She surprised, opened her eyes wide seeing his last name. He was...destined to kill or fight his own father. Immediately the guilt came back, and she knew who she wanted leading the s.o.g with her. Grinning she decided to wait for Night to come back and when she did. "Hey Night, how long can I stay here-?" Night replied "For as long as you need kiddo!" "Can I stay for a few weeks then? Also could you help me with something..." Harumi asked quickly. Night nodded before telling her to follow them to her new room. Amazed at it Harumi questioned how she had a nintendo out here in the woods but decided to not bother them more.

They walked out, closing the door so Harumi could sleep. Harumi smiled and wondered if she could help her with the plan.

A week later, Harumi had made a new outfit for herself, having a black top, with a varsity jacket on top with a symbol of a white fox on the back. She had jeans with a symbol of an oni, and garmadon's signature symbol on it accompanied by a symbol for the upcoming gang she planned to make. She hugged Night before she left the forest. "Come back whenever you need to!" Night yelled out to her as she left, before they walked into the forest they protected.

A few days later, they were out of food and decided to go to ninjago city. First she had to make her tails unable to see, before they changed into a strapless black croptop with a gray hoodie with white fur on top of it, and with baggy jeans with some cuts in them. She put her hair in a messy bun before walking into town looking for a market. She pulled her phone out for directions but...

——————————————-
Note; Jeez, why was that fun to write?
Word count; 699