Meeting her mother

-at the ship-
They were fixing the coms, "Zane, did you prefer when I was in your head?" she asked. Zane only answered, "I love you, I don't care how I get to see you" he said before hugging Pixal for the first time in a bit.

Everything was calm, "Hey Kai can you pass be a flathead screwdriver?" Jay said, "Here" Kai said passing a screwdriver over acting calmly until they heard the scream of UV and immediately got ready to fight.

-back to lloyd, Harumi, and Night-
"Okay, so Harumi, why didn't you tell me you have a boyfriend?" Night asked as Lloyd's face turned red and Harumi only stuttered "M-mom! He's not my boyfriend!" Night laughed a bit before she gave them some food, "Your sure act like it" they said mocking them a bit. "Y'know, I know what the S.O.G is now, right harumi?" Night said shocking Harumi, who got scared she would be mad. "I'm quite proud, my little baby leading a gang for good~" they said teasing her.

"Do you know how to revive people?" Lloyd asked. "When you're my age, you know most magical things. And yes, I do." Night answered calmly. "Could you help us then? Please mom!" Harumi said. "Sure" Night said ruffling Lloyd and Harumi's hair.

"Follow, I'll take you to the last place you need to go." they said before walking to the oni temple.

-back at the ship-
All the ninja had been tied up, and the baby was walking around. Nya motioned with her mouth for him to bring the keys to them. Meanwhile Kai yelled "So Harumi is the quiet one after all?", Cole then said "Who is the Golden Oni then?" All of the ninja looking around for an answer. Only one was given, "I guess because they know who one is we should tell them". "Harumi is the quiet one, but we'll never reveal our other leader." All the ninja stayed quiet until the chains all of a sudden went weak until they ran off with the child to the temple.

Unfortunately there was a casualty caused by Night to give the pair of Lloyd and Harumi time to grab the mask and for Lloyd to change to his Golden oni outfit.

The ninja finally made it there with the quiet one holding the mask walking out of the temple  without Lloyd, quickly Harumi's mother cast a spell to make a mask on her face. "Who is the golden oni?!" Kai yelled only to be answered to a new voice. Suddenly the Golden Oni came out of the shadows to say "Someone you will know soon, very soon." he said in a deeper voice because of the mask's voice changer.

"Shall we leave darling?" he said suddenly and Harumi blushed. "Y-yes." The sons of garmadon suddenly took 'Lloyd' which was just a doll with a wig on to trick the ninja. They all hopped on the ship even her mother which quickly teleported them somewhere with a note. Which read.

"Hello, I'm Night, The kitsune of these land. Or as Harumi knows me, her mother. I'm helping her cause I love her. Listen Lloyd is with us, but the person they were carrying was a doll. He says is a rebellion starts, have Kai and Cole leading it." Kai read the note aloud. All of them rushing to the police to tell them.

-on the ship- "I could get used to this" Lloyd said with the mask on. "Mom are you ready for the spell?" Harumi said only to be replied with a smile.

___________________________
The photo on the top is the outfit Night will be wearing during her time with the s.o.g.
Word count; 623