The date and the wrong turn

*katies pov* *next day* it was 5:00 and the girls were over "Katie jason isnt right for you i like fell it something bad is going to happen" brooke said they have been saying that all day. "shut up and help me get ready for my date" i said brooke went to my stuff and pulled a tank top sort of thing that had the bat man logo on it. and black shorts thank the lord that the top was too fingers were the sleave was.. they curled my hair at the ends...................finally it was time for jason to come get me he was here right on time "hey babe you look amazing" jason said "as do you" i said and we started walking to the park......once we got there i saw a nice picnic with all kinds of food "all this for me you shouldnt have" i said "aww but i did my lovey lady." she said makeing me blush                                           *30 minutes later*             we got done eating and played around the park but it was time to go "bye ill see you tomorrow" jason said and started walking home i sat down and saw he left his hat here. he left 10 minutes ago so i started walking to his house with his hat and knocked on his frount door and sarah opened the door and said "hey katie come on in" she said "jason left his hat im just going to go give it to him" i said she nodded i walked up to his room and opened the door and there said jason makeing out with amanda the girl how wanted to join the group but didnt make it i left a tear slip and droped the hat and said "how could you" he looked and me and said "katie im sooo sorry" amanda smirked at me and that set me of "never call me again" i said and ran out the door with sarah saying "what wrong" but i just ran i ran up to my room were the girls were and said "i should have believed you guy" "omg katie what happend" brooke said giveing me a hug "well he left his hat and i took it so him and when i opened the his bedroom door he was makeing out with amanda the girl that tried out but didnt make it for our team" and that did it i cried and i couldnt stop  *jasons pov* i was cheathing on katie and i dont know why i was with amanda.i started dating amanda two days after i started dating katie i dont really know why i was it just felt i dont know right i guess when i got home amanda was in my room and we were makeing out and i didnt even hear the door open all i hurd was 'how could you' and i turned around and saw katie 'well shit' i thought "katie im sooo sorry" i pleaded but she just said "never call me again" and ran out "whats wrong" i hurd sarah say to her but no reply and i hurd big stomps coming up the stair 'oh shit sarahs going to kill me' i said  to myslef "JASON" i hurd her yell she sounded like a bull. she ran in and pushed me on the bed and sat on me "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY BEST FRIEND JASON" she yelled and it scared me and she turned her head to amanda and scream "GET THE FUCK OUT" and she ran out the door "HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON HER YOU KNOW WHAT SHE LOVED YOU JASON AND SHE DIDNT LOSE YOU.YOU LOST HER" sarah yelled in my face "im going to her house just leave her alone ok" she said i nodded scared of my own twin    *sarahs pov* what the hell is wrong with jason that poor poor girl she gave him everything the mounth they were together and he screwed it up and katie is really really nice too she did nothing wrong "MOM IM GOING TO KATIES TO FIX HER BROKEN HEART JASON GAVE HER" and ran out the door to her house *10 minutes later* i knocked on her door and brooke awnsered "hey i came to see katie" and she let me in "i cant believe jason did that" i said to brooke she nodded and we walked in her room she was in there with the other girlz i ran to her and gave her a hug "i dont know why the hell he did that.just rember you didnt lose him he lost you." i said she nodded and cried a river "hey yall all wanna stay the night" katie said we nodded "im going to go get some stuff to were" i said and ran to my house "hey mom im staying the night with katie" i said she nodded i walked up to my room and pasted jason he sat there crying ive never seen him cry like that only once and that was when our grandpaw died i alittle felt bad for him but he needs to fell the pain cuz katie fells the same she gave him everything they were sooo cute too like when she was rideing on his soulder and he looked up at her and she looked at him  and she leanded down and gave him a kiss i still have that picture too they were like the cutest couple ever but dick ass jason had to screw it up i started walking back to katies and got a text 'hey its katie bear when will you get here'  'im walking to the frount door' 'come up to my room FAST' i ran to her room to see nothing "rawr" i hurd and katie jumped on my back "AHHHHHH"  i yelled "you screaded the shit out of me" i said "good" she said and the other girlz walked in with popcorn "lets watch a movie" katie said we nodded and picked out toy story 3 i just love this movie idk why "buzz buzz" my phone went of i picked it up it was a text from jason "im staying with mikey tonight" it said "mkay why should i care" i sent back "cuz im your twin" he texted back "and im pissed off you u and so are the other girlz" i texted back and got nothing back i looked at katie and saw tears in her eyes i felt sooo bad i gave her a hug and said "katie everything will be ok i just happen to know a guy that likes you"   nick liked her but she was dating jason so now the table is open "really who" she said "nick" i said and a smile came to her face "he is my seconed favorite i like him first till i saw jason and everytime i saw a picture of him i would smile and my heart would beat a mile a minute" i thought that was sooo sweet but nick likes her more i texted nick "katies single ;)" i texted him "really :D" he replyed "hell yeah cuz my stupid ass brother cheated on her" "poor girl" "yeah now be come be remo or how ever you spell it and come fix her broken heart" i texted him "im comeing"  about 20 minutes later i hurd "RAPUNZEL LET DOWN A LATTER OR SOMETHING" oh nick she ran out side and let down a rope latter wow that girl "whats uppp" nick said walking in "nothing" katie sighed nick gave her a hug and said " jason was stupid to cheat on you." i thought it was soo nice and thats when the worst thing ever happened.                       (A/N lol what do you think happens)