Ellie Alves I

You were unfortunately Related to Love Quinn, the girl who showed pure innocence but was a totally bitch.
She had to babysit you, she would often bring you to Will's house. Since her mother found out that she left you home alone at hers.

"I'll be out here" You spoke to Will "are you sure? I can get something on for you." He said smiling "no it's okay, I need to get outside more anyways" a lame boring excuse. I saw a pretty girl on the roof of the building. I waited for him to close the door before making my way to the stairs.

I saw her, she looked pissed "Hey" I said at the door, she turned around "What?" She groaned "Sorry, My Family member's boyfriend lives here and I saw you up here. You look pretty" the last part was more of a stutter.

She chuckled, turning her body around and standing up from the edge "What's your name?" I said smiling "Ellie, How about yours?" "Y/N L/N" I said "I would stalk your insta but dickhead neighbour broke my phone" She spoke "did you just come here to call me pretty or...?" She got a bit closer "Uhh...No I wanted to get to know you" you were never good at talking, or being social but she seemed to hit a spot in you.

"I like you" she said her sunglasses being removed from her eyes, she had the prettiest eyes. "What are your staring at?" She said getting closer to me "your eyesssss..." you didn't finish you just looked "my eyessss?" She repeated "your eyes are so...pretty" you said your like one of those cartoon characters.

"Oh"