Mr gigglesworth incident

Ace (P.O.V)

It's been 4 years since I met Jules. I knew at that exact moment that she was mine. Waking up next to her is a blessing even though she has her back turned to me. I pull her closer and subconsciously rub her baby bump I told her I'm going to get her pregnant she 4 months today, to be honest I'm hoping for a boy so i can teach him how to get the ladies gotta start them young plus her boobs are much bigger now "morning ace." I was so deep in thought i didn't realise she was awake "morning baby, how are you this morning?" asking knowing her morning sickness hasn't been the best "I'm doing good we should-" Jules gets cut off by moms scream both of us get up at the sound of the commotion. opening the door to be peed on by a deer " who the fuck let a deer inside the house!" I yelled looking at both Kiethie, mom and dad standing at their doorways, the deer changed direction heading straight to the bathroom ripping the shower curtain showing a naked Greg. I put my hands over Jules' eyes hoping she didn't see my brother cock. I took my hands off when he put a towel on , Dad and Kiethie thought it was a great idea to throw the laundry at it only for it to have my fiancé's bra from when our washing machine broke and my moms on each antler we watched it go down the stairs .

we all gradually went down slowly "Daddy I left it open in any case animals wanted to come in and it did." Becky told dad with excitement oh Becky why " Yeah one crazy as one!" Kiethie said, waving his arms around. I chuckle when I see Jules smacks him at the back of his head. " Oh no honey, you did a nice thing. Greg, I'm gonna need a bat." Dad requested Becky protest against it "oh honey no I'm not gonna hit the deer I'm just gonna massage its head with it." Dad tried saying he was gonna knock it out but in a gentle way. we followed it to the kitchen seeing it was now eating bowers food, whelp that's great it's eyes narrowed in on Mr gigglesworth that I got her for her 3rd birthday

"Give me that thing." "Mr. gigglesworth." don't worry he's going to be fine I noticed what dad was doing I used myself as a shield protecting both Jules and our baby dad got the deer to follow him using Mr gigglesworth as bate running to the front door the postman screamed and moved out the way to avoid being hit dropping all the mail in the process dad threw Mr. gigglesworth and the deer chased it were all standing on the porch watching it all unfold rubbing Jules stomach "problem solved." "Mr. Gigglesworth, Daddy he's killing him!" "A new one begins, nice one dad." Becky cried holding onto mom. "Are those your bras Mrs Feder?" " The one on the left is but on the right is Jules." The postman holds out his hand for us to high five him like the pervert he is dad gave in as I just glared at him turning Jules away from him looking at him flinching from my glare made me happy.

Once dressed Jules and I see dad bouncing a ball off of Becky's helmet as she rides circles around him. "have the best last day i love you all my gorgeous children and daughter in law!" Mom yelled " bye mom!" " bye Roxanne!" as she drove off to work "Last day of school Greg. last chance to tell Nancy Arbuckle." Kiethie teased Greg " You still got a thing for her." I said Jules slapped my chest " be nice." " Nancy Arbuckle? you like a girl? is that why you take long showers?" Dad said, still bouncing the ball on Becky's helmet "NO! I'm conditioning my hair. that's all i do is condition my hair." he defended himself too quickly " at least i have you and that's how this one was made." I whispered into Jules ear she hummed in agreement " that's not what the deer told me." I said " that deer's a lair." We laughed, " I heard that too much conditioning can make you go blind." Becky says, still circling "What! where did you hear that?" " Who do you think lenny?" Jules said "Higgins." of fucking course it's him "oh I should kill him!" Dad said I'm with you on that dad.

"He's too chicken to ask her out, guys, because she the hottest girl in school and Greg is fugly

"He's too chicken to ask her out, guys, because she the hottest girl in school and Greg is fugly." Kiethie said "So what he's fugly? All the guys in our family are fugly. that didn't stop us from getting the hot chicks. look at me and your mother and Ace and Jules i mean that makes no sense , only in a Hollywood movie or something." dad explained " you know baby i don't think your fugly right." " I know baby and plus you are really hot." "all the guys at school like her dad!" Greg groaned " and you'll be the guy that ends up with her, you know why? your going to follow my 3 step program." dad told him " number 1 : make the girl smile number 2: tell her she has a nice smile. number:3 say she has to go out with you that night." dad explained knowing i did that to Jules " why that night?" " because it gives her less time to think about how fugly you are it worked on your mom didn't it and it worked for ace on Jules." hopefully Jules wasn't listening " that's the most stupidest thing i ever heard." Greg sighed

" Hey!" Dad yelled scaring Jules a little " you're a Feder! and feders aren't afraid of women; that's not how I'm raising you!" " hey babe did you call the company for our washing machine to get fixed?" Jules asked " Y-yeah baby I did." no I didn't cause I forgot lying straight through my teeth they laughed at my face " by the way dad, did you ask mom if I can play football?" Kiethie asked "No, I was scared ! I was afraid she was going to yell at me in that accent no one but Jules understands!" Dad yelled now it was our time to laugh.