Party

Ace p.o.v

I actually can't believe she's making me sleep on the couch, I shouldn't have said that. After an hour I yell out to her "Babe you nearly ready?"  tying her sweater around my neck "No." I walk into our room seeing her still completely naked. "Babe why are you still naked? Not that I'm complaining." I see the blinds open rushing over to close them "Babe did you know that the blinds were open?" raising my eyebrows with my arms crossed. "Well for 1 I didn't know that they were open and 2 I'm going to look like a fat whale." Jules starts crying "No, no, no baby your not going to look like a whale your anything but fat." "I cant baby just go and have fun." it hurts hearing that she doesn't have any confidence  "Baby I can stay with you." I say holding her hand "No go keep your phone on you though." she says  "Of course I'll be back soon."

I walk into the backyard and see the dad, Eric, Marcus and McKenzie "What are you meant to be?" I ask scaring them "Bruce Springsteen born in the USA

I walk into the backyard and see the dad, Eric, Marcus and McKenzie "What are you meant to be?" I ask scaring them "Bruce Springsteen born in the USA." dad says getting the full picture "Where's Jules?" Eric asks "She's really lacking confidence at the moment she's calling herself fat and a whale." explaining the situation "Sally was like that as well." Eric says as most of them agree "Higgins heard you got a son that true?"  sitting down taking a juice box " yeah he's over there." pointing to the guy swinging my sister and bean together in circles. "wow really I can't actually believe that you reproduced." saying in astonishment 

"that's what I said." dad high fived me within 30 minutes more or less  the party was in full swing people started to arrive "Ace." Becky called out to me walking towards me with Marcus son. "Ace I want you to meet Braden. Braeden meet my brother Ace." nodding at him " Your Higgins son. wow I feel sorry for you." he laughs pointing at me " I like you."

 smiling back at him "Where's Jules?" Becky asks "She's at home becks not feeling the greatest. Go find mom it's past your bed time." I answer she runs off to find mom "Who's Jules?" Braeden asks "My pregnant fiancé, she's  5 months feeling very insecure about the way she looks." I say smiling pulling out my phone showing him a photo of her. 

"Wow you do know your punching right?" he whistles " Yeah I know." saying with a glare.  my phone starts to ring "Speak of the angel." Answering the phone "Hey babe." "hey baby i miss you." "I miss you too baby but guess what." "what?" "turn around."   turning around  I see my sexy ass fiancé in a tight outfit my jaw drops walking towards her pulling her into me running my hands up and down her sides "don't you look sexy." "thank you baby i know your horney." "well can you blame me though it's your ju-" I see her wince a little she holds her stomach. "Baby you okay?" saying in worry "Yeah the baby just kicked." she says with tears in her eyes "Feel" she grabs my hand and places it on her stomach i feel him kick. 

"Oh my god! baby he just kicked!" i bend down to her stomach "Hey little man it's your dad here. Mommy and i can't wait to meet you we love you so so much." i say as she runs her hand through my hair standing back up giving her a kiss but our moment was ruined the music was cut off by whooping from a bunch of fuckwits on the hill "I cant believe it, we hit the moron jackpot ! Everyone who needs a beating is conveniently together in one lawn." The jacob black wanna be says " Excuse me why are you here? what is the matter?" moms accent comes through "I'll tell you what's the matter." one of the cocks decides to mock mom "How about you shut the fuck up." Jules shouts i whisper in her ear" that was so fucking hot baby your getting rewarded tonight."

"Hey sweet cheeks how about you and i leave and come back to mine and have some fun." the same one that mocked mum grabbing his crotch "why you grabbing your crotch do you have an STD or something." i yell back moving her behind me while everyone laughs

"these old townies trashed our frat house. And nobody treats out good-time headquarters with disrespect. " jesus this Jacob black wanna be is fucking annoying "They didn't do it, me did it" braden admitted great "don't try and cover for them z-dog." who the fuck is that is im so confused "we know they're trying to get back at us for making them do the naked plunge in our swimming hole." eww "baby we still need to talk about that still" " i know"

"your swimming hole? I've been swimming there since i was 8." "Yes momma dianne you tell them." jules says  "Apparently everybody in this crap town has been swimming there since they were 8. i guess nobody here wants to leave this dump of a town they're too busy sucking it." I'm so fucking over this and i can tell everyone is as well. turning around to jules "hey baby can you go sit over there i know there's going to a fight." pointing at that chair. " okay." she nods her head and waddles over.  everyone begins to break out into a sprint and fights I begin hitting that same guy that wants to get into jules pants wrestling him. he gets on top of me putting his hands on my neck until he gets hit with a canoe paddle, i look up and see it's jules.

"nobody and i mean nobody puts his hands on my man now FUCK OFF!" jules yells breaking his nose it was clearly that those fuckwits were losing, jules points to becky seeing that see gives the taylor lautner wanna be giving him mr gigglesworth watching the deer from this morning coming and attacking him what a smart little cookie. I saw dad laying on the floor before moms kicked her assistant in her face making us laugh, once the party was dying down we walked back home.

"Did i tell you that breaking that guys nose was hot." "No no you did not." "well now i have." taking her up do the bedroom kissing her, taking our clothes off lift her onto the bed "Mhmmm i love you." she says against my lips "I love you too." after 2 rounds of sex i've never felt so much better "Rough sex is the best sex they say and i for one agree." jules says with her face on my chest. "Amen. So suicide 35?" i question "I was 15 when i did it, just me and a couple of friends we did it to because we decided to skip school and maybe have a little bit of weed and got arrested mom had to come and get me" she mumbled the last part "what did you say?" "We smoked some weed and got arrested." "Babe! oh my god i'm marrying a criminal." my eyes widen at her confession "My dad doesnt know." laughing at the thought of his reaction "That's so fucking hot round 3?" "round 3." I pounce on and fuck her like theres no tomorrow.