Chapter 2- The First Encounter

Photography is his first love, he started taking pictures at around 13 years old. It's the only thing that his father taught him. When his father died the same year he taught him photography; it became his escape.. every time he misses his father, all he could do is to take pictures especially the mountains and the animals. That's the favorite subject of his father when taking pictures. It's his father love of photography that made him who he is today. Their only way of bonding and being connected with each other is this.. even one has died.

He is 23 years old now and although he still take pictures of nature; his expertise led him far and landed him to a job of taking pictures of beautiful women. He is currently working in one of the naughtiest magazine in the country and because of his devilish charm and natural gift in dealing with women.. he became an in demand photographer. Models wants him not only with his skill but with his good looks. His company reaps the benefits and he enjoys the great pay as well as the attention of women.

He entered the green forest; slowly remembering the memories he and his father shared. He still can remember how his father taught him on how to hold a camera, to focus and capture a perfect moment. "This is a lot better than taking pictures of nude women. Not that I'm complaining!" He slowly said to himself as he is trying to compare the job he has now as a photographer.

"Dealing with nature is a lot different than dealing with women. Nature is unpredictable while women.. can be easily manipulated." He thinks to himself as he continually walks. "Whereas with beauty.. hmm.. similar. Although, I can indulge, consume and satisfy myself with the beauty the woman have." And just like that pictures from last night he spent with Zandra appeared into his mind. Remembering the shape of her body and her black underwear. "That girl is a bomb.. really beautiful." He smiled thinking about her, "such a waste". His smile disappeared at once when he remembered what she has done again this morning.

He stopped when he finally found a perfect spot to take a picture.

"Lighting is good around here." He said to himself; he set his camera so it could take continuous shots.

* * *

"You're not going to eat lunch again. You're so thin Chun sa." Her mother scolded her again. "I don't really feel eating lunch.. Mom." I pleaded. I always ate a big breakfast so when it comes to lunch.. I'm still full. "Then just go to the nearest store and buy me eggs and milk. We are running out." Sure, Mom. I replied with a smile.

That means 30 minutes of walk from our house to the nearest store. Oh, great. This is what I hate here when I'm taking my vacation.. running errands. The rain stopped for an hour and I won't be needing an umbrella because Mr. Sun smiles brightly now.. I wonder why he looks so happy. The heat finally making its way to my skin. Ugh, why did I left my bike?

* * *

He is taking snaps in his camera when.. something just caught his attention.

"What is that?" He saw a black pig running around near the river. "I can't believe it.. it's my first time to see such a thing." He is completely amazed that finally he got to see a native pig. He maneuvered his camera swiftly and takes picture of it but the pig ran away fast yet he followed the poor guy.

He lost the pig because it really moved fast. "At least, I was able to take a few shots." He sat under a big tree and gulped his water. The shade completely blocked the sun and it was really comforting. "This is relaxing!" He closed his eyes and close to sleeping when.. he was startled when he heard someone is humming near him. He looks around him until finally a girl's back came into his view. He can't see her face but she's wearing shorts.. "amazing back" he thought to himself and impulsively he grabbed his camera and take few shots of her.

The girl passing by, oblivious at first with what he's doing came to a halt when she heard his steps. She looked at him.. with accusing look. Her hair is medium long and it covers a lot of her face. But he can see how beautiful she is especially how beautiful her eyes are. They are dreamy.. like she wasn't human. She looks like an angel. Fragile, sweet yet dangerous.

He cleared his throat to say something to her but she hurriedly run away fast like she just saw a wild animal trying to eat her up.

"So the angel just fled like that.. but I got her!" he said smiling while looking dreamily in his camera.