Chapter 15

Hinata sat uncomfortably beside Toneri, a table filled with six different cakes spread out before them. Toneri casually wrapped his arm around her waist, drawing her closer. She inwardly cringed, despising his proximity, and attempted to distance herself, but his grip tightened. His whisper in her ear sent a chill down her spine, his hot breath against her skin. "I can smell the scent of your recent encounters. Didn't you bother to shower?" he scoffed. She shuddered, feeling a wave of nausea. She had intended to shower before arriving, but Naruto, Sasuke, and she lost track of time while engaged in their activities. She had rushed to make it here on time.

"So, if you're willing to be a slut for them, I assume you'll be a slut for me too, right?" His voice slithered in her ear, followed by a distasteful lick. She recoiled, overwhelmed by disgust and violation. Abruptly, she stood up and rushed to the bathroom, emptying her stomach into the toilet, expelling the cakes she had consumed earlier. After rinsing her mouth, she returned to the table, forcing a fake smile, well aware of the watching employees. Toneri laughed, reveling in her discomfort.

He rose from his seat and extended his hand. "Come on, let's go inform them of our cake preference," he said, his outstretched hand beckoning her. She hesitated for a moment before reluctantly placing her hand in his. Their fingers intertwined as he led her toward the wedding planner. Aki greeted them with a smile. "Aki, we've made our decision," Toneri declared. "We prefer the lemon flavor."

Aki nodded, jotting down the selection in her notepad. Turning to Hinata, she spoke, "Miss Ōtsutsuki, it appears you haven't tried on a wedding dress yet. Shall we head to the store?"

Hinata cringed at the name Aki used, feeling its incongruity. "Unfortunately-"

"She can," Toneri interjected, cutting her off. "Come on, baby. I want to see the dress you'll be wearing on our wedding day," he insisted, pulling her out of the store. She sighed, dreading the impending visit to the bridal shop.

Staring at her reflection in the mirror, tears streamed down Hinata's face. Clad in a black wedding dress that felt more akin to a funeral garment, she wiped away her tears upon hearing Toneri's call for her to emerge. Taking one last look in the mirror, she stepped out of the dressing room.

 Taking one last look in the mirror, she stepped out of the dressing room

Facing Toneri, she felt his cold gaze upon her. His eyes traveled up and down her figure, a smirk playing on his lips. "Beautiful," he remarked, his hand reaching out to touch the black lace of her dress. "You will look flawless as you walk down the aisle to me."

Sickened by his words, Hinata's stomach churned. This was not the wedding she desired, and he knew it. But he didn't care. He merely wanted to exhibit his power and dominance over her. She closed her eyes, struggling to hold back the tears threatening to spill.

Toneri stepped closer, his fingers trailing along her arm. "Don't cry, my dear. You should be elated. After all, you're marrying me, the most influential man in the world."

Opening her eyes, Hinata regarded him with a mixture of fear and revulsion. "I'm not happy," she whispered. "I don't want to marry you."

Toneri's expression hardened. "You don't have a choice," he declared. "You will marry me, and you will obey. You belong to me now." A shiver ran down Hinata's spine at his words.

Forcefully gripping her chin, he pulled her face closer to his own. "Ah, the expression on your face right now is delightful," he remarked, lightly brushing his lips against hers. Her eyes widened as her brain processed the violation. Disgust surged through her when his chapped, crusty lips made contact.

"Go and change. We're leaving, and I want to show you the new house you'll be moving into," he ordered, releasing her chin.

"New house? No, I'm content with the one I have now," she asserted sternly, meeting his gaze head-on.

"You're simply attached to it because of your little playmates. But now that you're becoming a married woman, Hinata, we must move beyond that phase," he retorted.

"They're not my playthings! I love Sasuke and Naruto. I will never love you," she exclaimed loudly, attracting the attention of those present in the shop.

"Calm down, Hinata. I really don't want to harm your sister. She's just a phone call away from losing a toe," he warned, his tone turning threatening. Instantly, she fell silent, too terrified to utter another word.

Toneri surveyed the room, smiling at everyone. "Apologies for my fiancée's emotional volatility. Pay no mind to her," he attempted to smooth things over.

"I despise you," Hinata whispered, her hatred seething within her.

"I detest you. You'll rot in hell," she continued, her voice growing louder.

"Oh, Hinata," he smirked, narrowing his eyes. "Soon, you'll experience firsthand what it truly means to rot in hell," he declared menacingly.

Hinata couldn't fathom the words that escaped his lips. He was endangering her sister's well-being, and it fueled her anger. Yet, she knew she had to remain composed, for any escalation would only worsen her situation.

Taking a deep breath, she composed herself. "Fine," she spoke through clenched teeth. "I'll go and change."

Toneri smirked, satisfied with his control over her. "Good girl," he patronized, patting her cheek.

She recoiled from his touch and made her way toward the dressing room. Once out of his sight, she let out a deep sigh of frustration. She felt trapped, engulfed by a nightmarish scenario. However, amidst her despair, Naruto and Sasuke remained her sole hope.