𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐙𝐄!✿☾☔︎
-prologue-

 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐙𝐄!✿☾☔︎-prologue-

MERAKI LOVE

JANUARY 22, 2021
San Francisco, CA

 "WOOOOOOO LETS GO GOLDEN STATE", i yelled at the top of my lungs

"WOOOOOOO LETS GO GOLDEN STATE", i yelled at the top of my lungs. "girl sit down, he shot over my man" jordyn woods spat as she pulled me to sit down. "don't be mad, i told you they was gonna win jordy" i laughed.

i focused back on the game and golden state had the ball again. they have very good ball movement, and number three had the ball and he pump faked to create some space and he shot the three which went in.

"LETS GO NUMBER THREE", i yelled clapping my hands together. he ran back down the court pointing towards my way smiling. i put my hands towards my mouth embarrassed. "i can't believe he heard me" i said looking towards jordyn.

jordyn held a fake surprised expression. i playfully hit her shoulder, "don't do that, it's just all these people screaming at the top of their lungs, and he pointed me out like" i ranted.

"who is he anyway, he kinda cute" i asked jordyn. "you don't know jordan poole" she looked towards me bewildered. "should i know jordan poole" i asked jordyn. she rolled her eyes

"exactly, now who is he" i asked again. "well obviously he is a basketball player, one of golden state young and upcoming stars, and he also becoming one of the heartthrobs of basketball AND he is single and apparently ready to mingle" jordyn answered.

"is he a manwhore or is he like karl" i asked another question. "from word around the town, he not into fucking ramdoms, so i guess you can say he's like karl" jordyn replied.

"fucking randoms, doesn't mean you can't be a manwhore, he could have bitches he go to for sex, i don't know if you know that" i revealed. "ok smart ass, he's not fucking on nobody, better?" jordyn added. i rolled my eyes playfully.

an hour goes by of me constantly yelling for gsw bc the scores was going back and forth. but in the end we won the game and jordyn was big mad, not bc her man team lost the game, but bc she's owes me an hunnid dollars.

we stood up and i grabbed my purse from the chair beside me. "yea pay me my money, i can take it in bills, cash app, chime, pay pal, apple pay, or zelle" i laughed as we walked to the back to wait for karl.

"i already apple payed you those measly hunnid dollars" jordyn laughed. "oh so you already knew huh" i beamed. "already knew what" she challenged. "that karl and them was losing" i smiled. she just waved me off.

we sat on the wall for around thirty minutes waiting for the karl's floor interviews to be over. him and his team finally came back. he kissed jordyn and said a quick hello to me.

"let me take a quick shower, get dressed, do the other interviews and we can go eat" karl confirmed as he went into the dressing room. me and jordyn decided to go back to the court to take pictures.

"ok, next pose" i asked. jordyn changed her position. "oh ur eating these pics" i hyped her. "your turn" she called. i hurried and gave her my phone and i started to pose. i started with my signature pose.

"not the hand in my hair giving face pose" jordyn joked while playfully rolling her eyes. "don't do me, you know i have to start off like this" i replied changing my pose to the poker face and peace sign duo.

"ok gives us middle schooler" jordyn joked.  i laughed breaking the pose. " you play too much" i laughed changing my pose again to  me holding my purse in front of me while giving model face to the camera.

"oh give us face, i know that's right" jordyn hyped me. "oop, looks like a certain somebody is enjoying the view" jordyn revealed. "who" i asked as i grabbed my phone.

"mr three" jordyn smiled. i turn around and sure enough he was staring at me. i started staring back. i thought he would look away, but he just smiled and kept staring. damn he looked good.

"imma be back" i told jordyn and handed her my purse. i started walking up to him holding eye contact. his hands was in his pockets and his head was tilted back. "ain't you suppose to be doing an interview instead of staring at me" i asked him flirtatiously.

"it's not my turn yet" he smiled. he looked at his watch, "i gotta about thirty five minutes until i gotta go" he continued. "hmm so you must tryna spend those thirty five minutes flirting with me" i alluded.

"i mean you ain't come over here for nothing" he smiled down at me. i blushed. "you did alright tonight" i changed the subject. "alright?" he questioned. "yes, alright" i defended.

"no way i did just "alright" by the way you was screaming my name" he challenged. my face started to turn red a little. "wait that sounded wrong, ian mean for it to come out like that my bad" he explained.

i laughed, "it's good i knew what you meant" . "you gotta pretty laugh and smile" he blurted out. "you got pretty eyebrows and a cute nose, and a cute voice, and cute face" i rambled. "if i gotta cute face you got a beautiful one, i like your freckles too" he professed.

i blushed profoundly. "thank you jordan" i replied. "oh so you know my name" he joked. "actually i just learned your name tonight from my bestie jordyn" i stated pointing towards jordyn who waved at us.

"oh so you like jordan's" he noted. "who said i liked you" i joked. "oh don't do that miss meraki love" he laughed. "oh so you know my name" i mocked. "of course, and unlike you i've known it for a few years" he boasted.

"oh you wanna mock" i giggled. we spent the other ten minutes making jokes and flirting. "alright, i gotta go to my interview it was good talking to you beautiful" he stated and gave me hug. "it was nice talking to you too" i replied and he left to his interview.

i started skipping towards jordyn like middle schooler. "looks like y'all had a good conversation" jordyn said with raising and un-raising her eyebrows. "we did" i dragged with a wide smile. "did you get the number sister" jordyn asked. i shoved my phone in jordyn's face, "of course".

little did meraki know that this interaction would start an emotional roller coaster that she's afraid to get off of or does she wants to get off.