A/N and Introductions

My first Persona Story is here. I have been waiting way too long to do a proper persona story and I finally have the chance. So now it's time to steal some hearts of readers with this story. I'll be using the name "Akira Kurusu" for Joker as I like it. I know Ren Amamaya is the canon name, but I decided since this isn't canon I'll use the non-canon name, also I called him Akira first and this is my P5 fanfic so I can call him however I want.

Maybe I should use his actual canon name, Haremfucker249. Nah too weird but tempting, also cause this isn't a Harem story.

I'll be shipping him with the Fanntastic Ann Takamaki (I'm not sorry for that joke). This story will contain spoilers for the events of Persona 5, Persona 5 Royal, and a bit of Persona 5 Strikers but not major ones, and don't worry you don't need to understand that story or royal to understand this story, just as long as you have a general idea of the persona plot but it is recommended to at least have an understanding of persona 5 vanilla, so If you haven't completed those games then I'd suggest you finish before coming here. If you have finished those games and/or don't care for spoilers then stay here.

This is still a work in progress as I worked a bit on it as I was working on my mha story, but it should be easy to complete. I wanted to post this to tease it for now. I won't start to work on it until I get to a certain part in my MHA Book as I promised myself I'd only focus on one thing at a time.

Now before we start, I have made a Discord server where you can see updates for my stories and stuff, or just have fun. The link is in my announcements and in my bio.

Now here's the intro

After the events of Strikers. The Phantom Thieves would disband once more. Since there were no more targets for them to change the hearts of they had no need to stay together. They would all carry out their normal everyday lives. Continuing with their school life for the ones still in it. The former 2nd year Phantom Thieves would finish their 3rd year and graduate becoming legal adults entering into college.

The choices Joker made during the events of Persona 5 Royal can be whatever you, meaning any confidant could be completed on want but there are some limitations

Of course, the game ended with the true Royal ending

Joker romanced no one and hasn't dated anyone before

All of Joker's confidants are maxed out.

And Here are some personal changes

The girls didn't beat up Ryuji after that palace

The girls didn't beat up the group at the hot springs in strikes

I have many problems with those scenes and since this is my fanfic I can get rid of them. I don't anyone is disappointed they are gone.

I can't really think of other things I want to change. I mean I guess you could say I got rid of Kasumi's crush on Joker but I did that for all the girls (except Ann for obvious reasons) considering they probably all crush on him at one point in the game during their confidant.

Alright from here on there will be spoilers for P5, P5R, and P5S.