Chapter 16: (Can't) Steal Her Heart

So while I did say it would be hard to post on weekdays cause of school, I basically got the whole story complete by now, well at least the first part. I might as well just post it cause why the heck not. Why I'm not just posting it all at once? Well it's called a schedule and it keeps people guessing for what's happening next.

In the real world, the phantom thieves are caring an unconscious Akira back to Yogen Yaga through the subway. They had to stay he was asleep from alcohol, he was a legal adult, so it helped out for them, but they were worried, about what happened to their leader. They were all worried about what was going on with him. Only the guys could tell what had happened... but couldn't say anything...

They first took him to Takami's clinic. He had informed them that she is a doctor they can trust if they ever have to, and now it was that time when some medical attention is needed.

Makoto: *walks into the room* Is there a Doctor Tae Takemi in here?

Takemi: Yeah, what is the mat-

She sees that Makoto and Haru are both carrying Akira.

Takemi: Bring him into the back now!

Takemi takes the thieves to the back office, where she checks on Akira.

She figured it was Hanahaki that caused this, but she wasn't entirely sure what had happened. She also had other problems here. She figured the others there were the phantom thieves, and she also figured one of them is what caused this, but which one? Akira hadn't given any hints on who this girl is, it could be one of the five girls in her clinic, or it could be someone else who isn't there, Heck, it could even be one of the guys there, point being she wasn't sure who it was.

She also knew some people there knew, at least one person there knew, but she didn't know who, and telling the others could be risky, especially if one of them is the person Akira liked, it could be fatal to him.

Akechi: ...

Ryuji: So how is he doc?

Takemi: He seems mostly fine, he passed from over exhaustion, unsure how but he will live.

Futaba: He'll be, ok? Right?

Takemi: He will be, don't worry.

Ann: Thank God.

Sumire: You have our upmost gratitude, Doctor Takemi.

Takemi: It's just my job.

Haru: I heard medical visits cost a lot, but don't worry I can pay whatever it's necessary.

Takemi: Nah

Yusuke: Nah?

Takemi: don't worry about payment, all I did was tell you he was going to be ok, all he needs is a nap.

Haru: Are you sure?

Takemi: I'm positives, however I can't leave him here.

Makoto: We'll take him somewhere, don't worry.

Haru: and we should be able to carry him.

Takemi: Just be careful when you carry him.

Ann: We know... thank you again for helping him...

Takemi: It's no problem...

Everyone leaves the building, everyone except Akechi, who just stands there