Part 5

LMAO IDEK WHATS GOING ON.. THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SAUR DON'T JUDGE

__________________________________________

y/n pov 

I sighed, leaning against the wall in the practice room. I played with the cap on my waterbottle as I watched the boys trying to figure out a part of the choreo. Niki was getting frustrated, trying to teach Jay a part of the choreo. They all looked tired.

I was on my period today and somehow, heeseung knew. So he tried to make up excuses for me to take breaks from dancing more. 

"Hey y/n why aren't you-" Sunghoon began in a frustrated tone before getting cut off by hee.

"She's resting her legs hurt." He said.

"All of our legs hurt, it's a hard choreo. How the fuck do you expect us to be ready in a month while all y/n does is sits around all-" 

"Hey." Jungwon interrupted Sunghoon, walking up and standing right in front of him. Even though hoon was taller Jungwon looked.... scary.

"Hyung said y/n needs to rest, so that means y/n rests." He said in a low tone, looking into sunghoons eyes.

Hoon just scoffed, rolling his eyes before glancing at me. Not knowing what to do or say, I looked down. That's when I finally realized... Jungwon was standing up for.. me?

Butterflies errupted in my stomache as soon as I realized, making my face turn red. They all stood there quietly, I could feel there eyes on me. That's when I heard footsteps approaching me. 

Jungwon sat down next to me, handing me a water bottle since mine was empty. "You look... hot" He said as he held the bottle to my forehead. I blushed further, knowing they ALL saw my red face. He sat next to me, keeping the bottle on my head while everyone got back to practicing. He kept his gaze on me the whole time, I could feel it. 

Eventually he stood up, walking back to everyone. I got up too, following Jungwon to where everyone else was standing. I was slightly nauseous but fine. Sunghoon stood there awkwardly, avoiding eye contact with me.

I sighed. "So where were we?"

y/n pov end

__________________________________________________

sunoo pov

I stared at Jungwon who was sitting next to y/n. The stare suddenly turned into a glare, jealousy burning inside me. (yes im super dramatic lmao)

"Hey." I looked over to Jake who had his hand on my arm. "What's wro-" He began before i shook his hand off. "Nothing." I answered blankly before turning back to everyone, continuing with the choreo we were practicing.

Our 2nd mini album Border carnival was FINALLY gonna come out. It felt like we've been practicing for months. We finally got the choreography to Drunk Dazed right, but everyone was having problems with fever. Jake couldn't get the arm part from the chorus right, and the timing and sync were off for everyone.

even while we practiced I kept glancing over at Y/n and Jungwon. He was looking down at her, and she was looking away from him. Even from the other side of the room I could see that her ears were red. Well that was odd, especially because jungwon was holding a cold water bottle to her head.. 

"Hyung pay attention" Niki interrupted my thoughts with his scowl. I looked over at everyone who was staring at me. Well oops. I sighed and got back to them as we continued the choreo. The whole time I couldn't pay full attention.

______________________________________________________

I have actually no idea where I'm going with this... 😭

do you guys want a happy ending for sunoo or a sad one?

ok anyways bye