ᑭᗩᖇT 1

I lay on my bunk bed, staring at my phone.

The dorm was extra loud today, but it didn't surprise me at all. These boys were louder then airplanes, and I honestly sometimes wish I was given a separate dorm or at least a room. But I still loved all of them.

Especially one...

I groaned, turning my phone off and throwing it across my bed. I had the worst relationship with someone I wished I had the best one with.

Yang Jungwon.

Our groups leader. Ever since I-land, I've always felt weird around him from the start. But the moment he met me, we didn't get along. We always argued and fought.

Sometimes, I really don't know why I liked him in the first place. Or why I still liked him, it was seriously bothering me.

At this point, the dorm turned unusually quiet. I quickly got up and walked to the kitchen, confused by the sudden quietness. The kitchen was fully quiet.

"AAH!"

Suddenly all of the members jumped out of nowhere, all fully clad in.. armor? Half of them had pans in their hands and the others huge spoons. Niki wore a pot over his head and jungwon had towels all over his shoulders. They all suddenly started sword-fighting with their pots and spoons,  screaming loudly as they did so.

"AAAAH!"

"TAKE THAT-"

"PANS ARE MORE POWERFUL THEN SPOONS, IDIOT"

"IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW STRONG THE PERSON IS!"

"IT DOES NOT"

"YOU JUST HURT MY FINGE-"

"STOP!!!" I suddenly yelled, annoyed by the noise. I hated loud noises and they all new that. All of them suddenly stopped in the middle of what they were doing and turned slowly to me. I just stood there, staring at all of them. And they stared back.

This lasted for a good minute before they went back to fighting, all at the same time. I just scoffed at them.

I rolled my eyes as I sat down, deciding to watch the war that didn't look like it was gonna end any time soon. My eyes wandered to Jungwon, following him and his movements. He looked so good, even with all those towels all over him.

He suddenly look a glance at me, making me look away nervously. A rush of adrenaline ran through my body after we made eye contact.

In about two minutes, they settled down. I'm not sure what made them finally be quiet, but ni-ki was already on the floor gasping for air.

Despite me being almost a year older then ni-ki, we were really close. He was like a sibling to me.

I suddenly stood up and walked over to ni-ki, kicking his arm lightly. "ow!" Niki yelled, standing up and towering over me. He loved teasing the fact he was SEVERAL inches taller then me, despite being younger.

I rolled my eyes as I stood up on my tippy toes, trying to reach his height.

Ni-ki suddenly opened his arms wide, stepping closer to me. "Hug?" He said, looking down at me.

I smiled reluctantly and stepped forward, hugging him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tight, closing my eyes. 

___________________________

BORING I KNOW BUT IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE.