Love story

Note : To begin, I want to apologize if the writing is bad, I'm not originally English!
It will be an OS because I suck at making chapters, I hope you like it anyway!
''。・:*˚:。・:*˚:。・:*˚:。・:*˚:。・:*˚:。・:*˚:。・:*˚:''

  In a small village named Kamiyama, there was a large castle that controlled the village. The Tenma family owned it, the queen was named Saori and the father Tatsuya, they were quite nice Until the disappearance of their daughter Saki.
Tsukasa, a boy devoted to becoming a knight and future king, promised his parents that he would find her. But right now, he's too young.

- Rui ! Rui!! Huh.. wait for me !

- Ah? Tsukasa? I'm so sorry, i didn't know you have low energy. Are you alright ? Do you need water ? I have some money to buy som-

- No, it's good. Thanks you!

The little blond gave him a big smile while the older one seemed sad.

- You know, I heard the news... Your little sister is missing, are you ok?

- Mh... Yeah... Yes, don't worry about my situation. I too have a question, why since we know each other, you always try to hide from the villagers?

- You're so popular, I wish I could play with you without girls calling you 'cause they're in love.

- It's just for that? Haha ! Tell me the truth! Akito is not like that, him.

- Promise me you won't be scared, Tsukasa...

- Hm? Yes !

The purple-haired boy put his hand in front of Tsukasa, he concentrated and made a ball of red flame appear which impressed the youngest. He didn't really have a chance to keep her for long, so the flame disappeared.

- Woahh !! It was amazing ! Rui you are so good !! It was so pretty, how did you do that? Tell me please!

- Oh, calm down Tsukasa... You make me nervous... Thank you for the compliment... I'm not as good as my father as I'm still a kid, but I'm glad you like it. He's blushing

- It still amazing !! Please i beg you, How did you get a flame to come out of your hand?? I want to do the same too!

- It's magic, I don't know how I do it, I think it's hereditary...

- It mean I can't do this with my own hand... The little boy lowered his head, saddened.

- Tsu-Tsukasa don't cry! I'm sure you can do it ! Please, look at me with your smile... I can try to learn you magic... I'm not sure that's possible, he's not one of us.

- Really ? Would you do that for me? You are the best Rui! I really love you as a friend!! I'll tell my daddy! Wait for me there! Tsukasa started running back home and announced that he would also learn magic. Rui, behind him, tried to stop him without success.

- Wait Tsukasa, it's not a good idea !.. Ah, he's already gone... Why did I say it...

Rui left in turn, not waiting for his friend as planned.
In the Tenma castle, a loud banging was heard and then crying.

- I forbid you to approach him again!

- B-but he's my friend...

- No buts! He's a Kamishiro, he's a demon! A Vilain ! He could have killed you with his magic!

- But... Snif... He did not do it...

- Tsukasa. Go to your room. I don't want to see you anymore. You are punished to go out until further notice, do not try to see him again.