End - The Grand Decision

The bloody water was disappearing a bit too quickly for Techno's liking as swam through the water

Techno wasn't a strong swimmer, but he had to endure against the cold waves for his son. As Techno clashed against the clam water, the thoughts only focused on the blood trail of the water as it was disappearing. 

“Tommy!” Techno yelled while following the trail, he arms starting to get sore from the swimming, “Tommy!” Techno started to sink in the ocean, eyes tiring “Tommy” the last one wasn't a yell, instead a last call for his son as Techno went to the bottom of the lake.

Techno sank and sank. Water infiltrated his lungs. Techno couldn't breathe, so he closed his eyes thinking that he was about to die in the worst way imaginable until he felt someone grab him and took him to shore.

Immediately as the water leaves his body as he vomited it all out. Techno looked at who saved him and there was his son “Tommy” Techno tried to hug Tommy, but Tommy beat him to it “I'm so sorry Dad I let everyone know” Tears in Tommy's eyes as they were red sore from crying. Techno looked at Tommy arm, and it's still injured from the shot “I'm not mad son just give me your arm, so I can at least treat it” Tommy didn't say anything and gave Techno his arm. 

Techno took out the small metal beads as by one, as careful as he can be without tools or gloves. As he grabbed all the bullets out, he ripped apart of his sleeve and used it as a bandage for his son. “Thanks Dad” Tommy said as he brought his legs to his face “If you're tired you can sleep Tom's it's all okay I'm sure of it” Tommy laid his head on Techno lap still trying not to sleep “It's okay if the other pirates hate us then we will just fight them together” Tommy smiled for a bit as he went to sleep while Techno also slept with his son

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Wilbur was panicking after Foolish got injured. Tommy showed his siren form, which looked incredibly different from normal, and ended up getting shot.

Wilbur was pacing a simple habit in his hotel room of his while Fundy was playing with his thumbs in Wilbur and Sally's bed to pass the time until Phil came to the room, “So Foolish's Leg is good. The harpoon did hit a lot of important nerves, so chances are Foolish can use it but can't swim or run without some help” Phil said as he sat in the bed ruffling Fundy's hair “What about Uncle Techno, did you find him?” Fundy asked “Kristin and Sally are still looking for Techno and Tommy is in hiding, not to mention there's a whole debate in the square,” Phil said, letting out a whole sigh while rubbing his hands on his forehead. 

“Debate? What debate?” Both Fundy and Wilbur said together “About us, since Tommy is shown to be a siren, they're making a whole ordeal about us if we should stay and continue to be Pirates in Arms, or we are Renegades, and we will be hunted” Fundy crossed his arms “That's bullshit we helped them with everything cargo, treasure, and hunts and then my cousin helps Foolish who would have died, and they just go ahead and consider that!” Fundy yelled in anger, which Wilbur just gave Fundy a hug. “While I agree with you my little champion, this is a well, not normal but a strange occurrence” Fundy huffed “Just give it some time Fundy” Fundy sighed and furrowed his brow just how Wilbur does and looked at his Grandfather “Grandpa will Tommy be back soon?” 

Phil looked at his family, “That's something only Tommy knows, Let's just hope your Uncle does come home soon”

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

“They have a Siren in their Crew!” “But they also saved a Pirate on this island” the debate was going on for a good hour and Puffy and Dream were sick of it. 

“But they also saved my Brother!” Dream said, pointing out a well argument “After he got shot by a crew who probably trying to kill him” “But that group were paid to kill Foolish,” a woman said with a glass cup full of beer.