ⁿ⁰5

【】【】【】

Later that night, Nico walked away from his cabin and towards the Aphrodite cabin to the fire escape. It was late a night so most people were asleep. Ever since Serenity had walked away, Nico hadn't seen her.

He climbed up the metal fire escape until he got to Serenity's room. He gently tapped on her window making the girl look up from her magazine. Nico smiled at the blonde who grinned at him and jumped up off the sofa.

Serenity climbed over over bed to let the boy in, he tumbled over the bed making the girl laugh at him. "What are you doing?" Serenity laughed at the boy who sat beside her, his hair a mess.

"Seeing you." Nico smirked at the girl who blushed with a giggle. "Seriously, what are you doing here?" Serenity asked walking over to her vanity to remove her makeup.

"You stood up to them." Nico smiled sitting on the foot of her bed. "Yup. Just like you told me." Serenity smiled as the boy came and wrapped his arms around her collar bone. "I'm proud of you." He murmured into her ear pressing his cheek against her head.

"Yeah?" Serenity breathed out looking into Nico's eyes in the mirror. "Yeah." He smirked and ducked his head down to her neck. He lightly pressed a kiss where her neck and jaw met, then left a trail of kisses down Serenity's neck.

"Nico." The girl breathed, tilting her head back onto his shoulder giving him more access. Nico pressed a long kiss to her neck gently biting and sucking on it making sure to leave a mark. The girl stood up making Nico take a step back.

"Serenity, I've liked you for- god knows how long. And I just want you, and I want to be yours-" Nico was cut off by Serenity's lips on his. "I like you two." She said said and Nico smiled at her response dragging a hand across her cheek as he looked into her eyes.

Before they both knew what was happening the two had kissed again but this kiss wasn't desperate, it was slow and passionate.

Nico pulled away just to move
Serenity so she wasn't standing and she was now in Nico's arms. His hands gripped her thighs as he walked to sit on the end of her bed again.

His mouth trailed down her neck, his hand gently tugging Serenity's head back. Once Serenity was sat on Nico's lap comfortably and he placed his lips back on hers. His hands gripped her waist and they were caught in euphoria.

All the two could ever want was happening in this moment. Bliss and passion was showing through the kiss as Serenity laced her fingers into Nico's hair. She grinded down on his lap making him groan into the kiss. Serenity thought that she had some control over him when he moaned.

But that thought left her as soon as Nico used his grip on Serenity's waist to grind her down into him again making thr girl moan out his name. Serenity pulled away from the kiss moaning out. "Oh Nico." She mumbled into his ear.

Nico pulled away and his lips met Serenity's collarbone. The blonde let out small noises and squeaks of pleasure as he sucked. Nico never thought that this would happen but here they were, on Serenity's bed making out.

Serenity was silently begging for him and he could tell by the way she was gripping his shirt and grinding onto him. The girl could feel the bulge through his pants pressing against her core. Within seconds, Nico had Serenity on her back, his body hovering over her.

Nico placed his slim hands on the hem of Serenity's jumper, which was actually his. Nico chuckled at the sight. Serenity smiled at the boy who looked to meet her eyes. He silently asked her if she was okay and if he could continue.

Serenity nodded breathlessly and Nico pulled the jumper up. Thr girl sat up letting his pull the hoodie off of her body. Nico gazed at her body. She only had a pair of pants on underneath, no bra.