sleep

Suddenly I wasn’t on the train anymore. I looked around in surprise as I saw the familiar sight of my old house. “Mom!” I cried out as I ran into her arms for a tight hug.
She hugged me in surprise, “Why are you crying? I was just at school.” she asked me as tears ran down my face.
“I must have been having a nightmare! I thought you died. I love you so much.” I rambled quickly, still hugging her tightly in my arms.
“It’s okay, son. We all have nightmares sometimes.” She said as she comforted me. As I let her go, my memories of life as a demon slayer began to fade away. When she let go I say “ I'm gonna go on a walk” “ok” she says when I go on a walk i see my sword then i follow it because it looks weird it brings me to a lake and i go up to the dock and suddenly I get pulled under and someone that looks like me pulls me under they scream “ Wake Up!!!!” Then in a flash I'm back on the Mugen Train and there is someone tied with rope, a piece of rope on my arm, a piece of rope on his arm. Then I see Rengoku still asleep choking a girl. I get out of my chair and slap Tanjiro 3 times but nothing happens then suddenly a small child gets out of the weird looking box. a demon I question in my head and then it bangs her head on Tanjiro’s head and blood comes out of her head as pink flames erupt around her and Tanjiro then when the flames die down Tanjiro snaps back to life. Then Tanjiro says “I guess you have met my sister Nezuko.” Then Nezuko runs down the aisle and ignites the rope that's tied onto Inoskes arm and this random girl's arm.