snitches get stitches

Summary:

The doll — Deku — needs some stitching up, and it's already been a few days since he's found the doll, yet nobody has taken the initiative to fix it. But worry not, Izuku has chosen to take matters into his own hands.

However, before he could even decide whether to go through with his plans or to return the needle and thread to his teacher, someone snatches the doll from his hand and causes him to drop the needle onto the table.

When he realizes who exactly is the one who took the doll from him, he's both unsurprised and scared simultaneously.

Saisho. Saisho Shokubai.

Izuku has heard his other classmates complain and whisper about Saisho behind his back, but never participated in any of the gossips since, well, he has never been one of Saisho's victims before.

Until now, of course.

Notes:

on to the second chapter !! in which kacchan saves deku ♡

cw: blood & violence

________________________________________________________________________________

Izuku's tongue peeks out of the corner of his lips as he painstakingly threads the string through the eye of the needle. He glances around the classroom before gulping nervously and resuming his work.

He had "borrowed" the thread and needle he had found at the teacher's table when nobody was looking, but it's for a good reason! The doll — Deku — needs some stitching up, and it's already been a few days since he's found the doll, yet nobody has taken the initiative to fix it. But worry not, Izuku has chosen to take matters into his own hands and he knows the basics from watching his mother sew his torn clothes.

Or so he tells himself as he glances back and forth between the tattered doll and the needle in his hands.

However, before he could even decide whether to go through with his plans or to return the needle and thread to his teacher, someone snatches the doll from his hand and causes him to drop the needle onto the table.

"H-Hey!"

Izuku yelps as his eyes meet his classmate's. When he realizes who exactly is the one who took the doll from him, he's both unsurprised and scared simultaneously.

Saisho. Saisho Shokubai.

He's recognizable by the long tail his hair has from the nape of his neck, but even more recognizable from his habits of snatching stuff from his classmates.

Izuku has heard his other classmates complain and whisper about Saisho behind his back, but never participated in any of the gossips since, well, he has never been one of Saisho's victims before.

Until now, of course.

"Sa-Saisho! Give that back!"

Izuku attempts to stand his ground, but his voice is already wavering as tears well up in his eyes. Saisho merely scoffs and waves the doll around as he comments,

"This is a really ugly doll."

Izuku's nostrils flare and his brows furrow as he retaliates,

"Then- Then give it back already! You don't even want it anyway, do you?"

Not that it matters. Saisho doesn't snatch stuff because he wants them, it's because he likes making fun of the people he snatches stuff from.

"Yuck, who would want this gross doll? You should be thankful I'm taking it out of your hands; it's so dirty!"