John B and sarah

It was late at night and couldn't sleep I was thinking about sarah and sarahs dad had died 3 months ago and so did my dad. i was really horny and  couldn't stop thinking about sarah. I got out of bed and got dressed, I got in the twinkie and drove of to Sarah's. I threw a rock at her window to get her attention. She finally opened the balcony door. I had noticed she had been crying, Her face had a slight red tint and her eyes her glossed over and puffy. She was sad. "Whats wrong?" I asked." Nothing serious, Just thinking about my dad again..", She said turning away from me. She walked to the bathroom and I followed. "Sarah talk to me please..We agreed to be honest with each other." I said holding her face. I wiped her face off in the bathroom sense she was crying about her dad. I  lifted her up by her waist and sat her on the counter in the bathrrom and she kissed me so I kissed her back and she started making out with me so I pulled off her shirt with my teeth and rippied off her bra and starting sucking on her cold nipples and she noticed I was getting hard. She pulled down my pants. After she got me out of my clothes she was pinned against the wall. I grabbed her waist. "Jump" She jumped up and wrapped her self around me. I threw her on the bed an crawled on top of her. I grabbed both thighs pulling her towards me. I started at her neck. Then moved down to her collar bones. Eventally after teasing her I got to her pussy. It was beauitful. Though she was insecure with how she looked. I loved every inch of her. Whether she was clothed or naked she was a sight for sore eyes. I started to eat her out and she was happy and i knew she was pleased when she moaned "Daddy". She asked me to stop and said let me take control so we switched and she started sucking my hard dick and she was really good at it, and I loved her and needed her to know that she was more than somone i hook up with and sat her down and told her.after we went back to having sex and put my hard dick in her pussy and she said she wanted me to cum in her and I agreed even though this was shocking because she wasn't the kind of person to even have sex and i respected that. i came in her and she was happy. a couple months later she wanted me to talkto me about something important so I got dressed and got into twinkie and drove over to sarah's and she was on the belcony and said "i didn't get my period and she was pregnat" i was exited and so was she nine months later Little Jake came into this would and we bought a nice family home and we became a happy familiy.