Fredbear's Family Diner

Warnings: None!! (please read the note at the end!!)

September 22 | Saturday | 4:43 PM

Y/N was sitting at her desk, doing the homework her teachers assigned over the weekend. She was almost finished when she heard the commotion coming from downstairs. Curious to see what it was all about, she got up from her desk leaving the room.

When she arrived at the bottom of the steps, she was met with her older brother and his small family.

"Hey, there lil sis!" He greeted, pulling her into a bear hug.

"Hi Gabe," She hugged back awkwardly with how he had trapped her upper arms in the hug.

Once he let go, his wife, Sammy, hugged Y/N too. But this one is gentler. "Good to see you."

"You too," She replied, with an awkward light pat on the back.

Y/N's parents walked through the door, carrying all of the luggage through the door. Two little kids followed behind, carrying their own small suitcases. The oldest is around the age of nine and the youngest is seven. Y/N's father walked past everyone, bringing the cases upstairs to the guest bedroom.

"Look at how much you two have grown! You're both so strong!" Y/N's mom gushed at the cuteness of her grandchildren. "Grandma has made cookies, would you two like some?"

"Yes!" Both of them exclaimed in unison.

Sammy turned her head towards the two. "Yes, please." She reminded them.

"Yes please!" They retold their grandma.

"I swear they're going to be the death of me." Sammy shook her head in annoyance. Gabe only laughed, putting his arm around his wife.

"I guess I can't blame them. They were excited to see you all." Sammy smiled, crossing her arms. "Devin wouldn't stop asking how much longer and Carmen kept asking what we were going to do here."

"I'm just excited to be able to push them off to mom and dad," Gabe replied.

Erik only just now came down the steps. His hair was wet so she suspected he was taking a shower, which is why he was joining the family gathering now. Gabe and Sammy hugged him too.

"So how have you two been?" Gabe asked, in an attempt to strike up a conversation.

"Pretty good," Erik replied nonchalantly, crossing his arms. "The year just started and I want it to be over with already," Y/N mumbled in agreement.

"Yeah, I get that. But hey, just a few more years, and then you can choose never to go back." Gabe patted his brother's back. "And what about you?" he turned his attention to Y/N "Still a better student than I was?"

She just shrugged her shoulders in response, Erik chimed in for her "Of course she is. She's even giving out tutoring lessons." Erik wiggled his eyebrows at her. Y/N deadpanned, keeping the straightest face possible.

"Yeah, for dumb kids like Erik." She retorted. Erik's mouth hung open. Gabe laughed in response, slapping him on the back. Erik grumbled in response, swearing that he'd get back at her one of these days.

"It's okay Erik, I was like that at one point also," Gabe admitted, before glancing at Sammy- who was focused on the two children happily munching on cookies. "I had some help, from a great tutor actually." Y/N and Erik glanced at each other awkwardly now, before Gabe had refocused his attention on them.