1 - New World, New Life

(Edited some stuff.)

<><><>

The creator of teyvat.

A higher being, the god of gods.

Everyone worshipped her, gave offerings, built statues, and some even dedicated their life to her.

They said her blood and her tears were yellow like gold and her eyes bright like diamonds.

But what the people of Teyvat didn't know, was that their 'creator' was a child.

And it would stay that way until a little girl named y/n decided to trip, fall off a roof, die, and get isekai'd to her favorite game.

.

.

.

Y/n groaned and rubbed her head, slowly opening her eyes.

She saw the scenery and immediately knew where she was.

Wait a minute, why was she in Liyue? That place isn't real, her sister told her so.

...

I guess it's real now?

Y/n got up and looked around, spotting a hilichurl camp nearby.

She started to get nervous when one of the hilichurls noticed her and alerted its friends.

But once they started walking over to her, she froze.

She stared as one of the hilichurls came up to her.

It was taller than her since she was just a child.

It made some sounds she didn't understand and then pat her head.

Y/n didn't understand, why weren't they trying to kill her? She thought they were violent.

Maybe they were only violent in the game?

She didn't know what to say, so she just fiddled with her hands.

The hilichurls didn't seem to want to leave y/n's side for some reason.

Y/n gulped and began walking.

She didn't know exactly where, but she knew she was somewhere in Liyue.

After a few hours, y/n grew tired and decided to lie down and sleep on the ground.

She threw herself on the ground, accidentally creating an open wound on her hand.

She closed her eyes, ignoring the shining gold blood coming out of her skin, and hoped for the best...

Ningguang was just taking a walk when she spotted a small child laying down on the ground and a group of hilichurls surrounding her.

She assumed the hilichurls hurt the child so she walked over to kill them.

She noticed the blood leaking from her hand, but when she saw its color, she was shocked.

Gold?

Only the creator should have golden blood...

Was this child actually the creator?

No, that's not possible.

But the hilichurls were peaceful, they were never peaceful around humans.

''This child has to be the creator.''

Ningguang thought for a moment.

She proceeded to scare the hilichurls away and then turn to y/n.