Chapter 28

It was a few days of peaceful fun as we sailed to the Kamabakka Kingdom. Sabo and I both had fun messing with Ace, which then led to him kicking our ass.
All three of us shared a bed, knowing that we wouldn't see Sabo for a while. I also loved the feeling of being held by my brothers. It felt very safe and warm... It was early morning when Sanji came into my room to wake us up.

"We can see that shitty island in the distance. But there is a ship coming towards us from the island, so Usopp and I split up to wake everyone up. So, wake the fuck up!" He yelled causing the four of us to get out of bed before he left to wakes up the others.

"I bet it's Sabo's girlfriend." I teased causing Niki and Ace to laugh as Sabo glared at me before his snail rang.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Sabo! We have been waiting for you to arrive! You said six days it's been 8!" Koala yelled causing me to whipping motion behind Sabo's back that caused Ace to lose his shit.
"Why is their laughing in the background?" She asked after she heard Ace.

"Hello again." I said causing her to freeze.
"My brothers and I were just sleeping in my room when one of my crew woke us up to tell us that there was a ship approaching us from your base island. Are you on it or do you know who is?" I asked in a bitter sweet tone that took my brothers off guard.

"Hello, Luffy. I am on the approaching ship with my helpers to make sure Sabo actually steps foot on the island because he has to bad habit of ditching at the last moment..." She said causing me to laugh.

"Sabo, really?" I asked causing him to look offended.

"I don't always do that... It's only when Dragon has those stupid meetings... I mean, I don't mind listening to him updating us on Luffy's new achievements but an hour of bragging about how great he is. Really makes me not want to go." He said causing Ace to look confused.

"I know that it's annoying but maybe it won't be like that for a while since Luffy is here to meet him." Koala said in a happy tone.

"How is he doing?"

"Oh, he is currently freaking out in his office."

"Why is he freaking out?" I asked causing her to laugh.

"He is excited to finally meet you but he is worried that you hate him or won't want to talk to him. That man loves you too much for his own good." She explained causing everyone except Sabo to freeze.

"I am looking forward to actually talking with him too. I mean the only other time I saw him was when he saved me from being captured by Smokey in Log Town, and he didn't even tell me who was." I replied causing Sabo to laugh.

"He told me all about that... He said that after he made eye contact with you, he froze and was too afraid to say anything... I laughed my ass off when that man continued to sulk in his office for a week due to the fact that he missed his chance to talk to you. That memory is ten times better now that I have my memory back because I can picture your reaction to him stumbling over his words to talk to you." Sabo explained causing everyone to laugh.
"You can head back. We will hit land in about an hour, and I will definitely be there to see that man's reaction to meeting Luffy."

"Okay, just know I will hunt you down and drag you back if you don't." She said before hanging up.

"I don't know... Ace... I think he would like that too much... Maybe that's the real reason he likes taking off..." I teased causing Sabo to blush and glare at me while Niki and Ace laughed at him.

"Luffy! Stop teasing me!" He shouted causing me to flinch.
"Sorry."

"It's fine just let me try to get rid of them again." I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and pictured myself without my ears and tails.
"Did it work?" I asked in an excited voice as I felt that my tails were gone.