A Well Deserved Vacation

Kai, Lloyd, Nya, Jay, Cole and Zane were all sitting together in the living room of their Home. Infront of them sat Sensei Wu and his Brother Sensei Garmadon- who gaind his Humanoid look back after the ultimate evil was finally destroyed by the Ninjas.

The room was silent but there were no signs of discomfort or trouble.

It was Wu who started to talk first stroking his long Grey beard "I talked with Sensei Garmadon about the recent events, and we came to a conclusion" the old wise Sensei started to explain the reason they were all here "And? To what conclusion did you come?" it was Lloyd who spoke the question that everyone wanted to ask, Wu wanted to continue only to be interrupted by non other than Garmadon "We send you all on vacation, and not just any vacation, we send you to an different realm so you all can truly get away from everything" the Former dark Overlord bursted out informing the now confused group to take a worryingly look at there Senseis.

"OK Wait wait a second, we definitely deserve some vacation but In a different realm? Isn't that.." Kai spoke his concern only to be interrupted by an exiting yell coming from his left it was Jay who seemed to be really on board with the idea "THAT'S AMAZING can you believe that?! We go on a vacation somewhere completely new" the blue ninja yelled already full of excitement shaking the earth Ninja "...Dangerous?" completed Kai his sentence now giving Jay an annoyed look who was now lying on the floor after Cole managed to finally shove him off "I don't see why that should be dangerous, you are being to careful again" Kai turned to look at his sister she didn't seem as excited as jay was but she was definitely on board as well "and if anything happens we still have or elements the bigger question is?" the Water ninja turned to look at Senseis Garmadon and Sensei Wu "what realm are we talking about?" the other ninjas nodded seemingly curious of where they were heading except Kai, the Fire Master was still suspicious but if the others wanted to go then he would have to tag along.

"well thats actually quite funny you see? We buyed this tea that transport you all to another realm but we have no idea in what realm exactly" Garmadon explained rubbing the back of his head.

(Time skip cause I don't know)

After everything was finally settled they all sat down with a cup of the transportation tea. Kai didn't really want to go but he had to protect his younger sibling after all and so it came to this "now what? We just drink it and then boom?" Cole looked at the dark liquid in the cup and then to his friends who all just simply shrugged "well time to find out" the master of earth stated bringing the cup to his lips just like the others did drinking the liquid until it was completely gone.

A few second nothing seemed to happened but then they all started to glow and when the glowing disappeared they were gone.

(Somewhere else)

They all appeared next to each other in a dessert "great! Now we are in a dessert if that isn't the most Beautiful place to be send on vacation" The red Ninja blurred out in frustration "I knew this was a bad idea, why did I tag along?!!" Kai yelled to himself rather than to the others.

Walking back and forth on the hot desert sand leaving trails of footprints behind "Guys! I found something come here" everyone turned around to see nya standing on a small hill waiting for the others to come up as well.

Kai was the first to run to his sister not because he wandet to see what she found but because he was worried "nya you can't just run away!" he confronted the black haired girl who just rolled her eyes at her brothers concern "I'm not a little kid anymore you know? And beside that I didn't even went that far away" she claimed.

The others have now arrived next to Kai and nya and this time it was Lloyd who asked what the water ninja has found "look there" the girl only said pointing towards the horizon they all followed her arm staring at was they haven't seen until now. A city, and a rather big one "omg we found a city! We don't have to sleep in a desert!" Kai and Jay yelled at the same time.