DARMIYAAN 🔥

A/N :🔞 Already warned you. Now that you're here let's begin. Its going to be a bit long as I decided on writing a detailed scenario description. I like reading  books with detailed description  of feelings the characters go through so please bear with me.🔞

Also, special mention to Archupure, Laiba and Anastasia. I love you sweethearts for giving me so much love and getting so involved with the story. And on your demand, here goes. Hope you enjoy.

Also, special credit of the chapter goes to Anamika. She gave me the idea of Meerab's jealousy. Thanks sweetie for this idea.
***
Murtasim's Pov
"Aahahhhhhhh Muuhhh...... Murtasim..... Dheere...... Aahhhhh" Meerab screamt my name as I paced myself drilling into her. How heavenly this woman is. My lady, My woman...... MINE! I thrust deep into her and suddenly retracted myself from her and she whimpered in revolt... "Murtasim........ Please aao! " I smirked.
"Kaho ab. Haq hai na tumpar? ".... Saying this I was about to make love to my baby again when someone shook me " Murtasim, Murtasim wake up! " Someone said . This voice sounded so familar.. Oh ya.. My beautiful wife but why would she wake me up when I am on the verge of drilling the life out of her..... "Murtasim 8 baj gaye hai nashta lag gaya hai uthoooo"

And suddenly my eyes opened and saw meerab dressed in a beautiful baby pink suit. Ohh shit!!!! I again had a hot dream and a boner both at the same time all because of this gorgeous lady standing right in front of me. Her dupatta that was draped on her shoulders were unsuccessful in hiding the slight cleavage visible to my prying eyes. my boner hardened further. thank god I have a comforter on me or it would have been so awkward if she had seen what she has done to me by making me sign the contract. I got up and said " Good morning! Main fresh hoke aata hu" Saying this I went to the washroom to jerk off and freshen up. Agggghhhh man. This is soo teenager of me. But I can't force my baby into this if she isn't ready for it. Ill wait for an eternity if I have to but will never force her into it or get myself engaged somewhere. That's my love and loyaly for her. I took a bath and came out to change into my formals.

After getting ready I was about to go down for breakfast when maa begam rushed into the room followed by a tensed Meerab . "Mariyam lapata hai Murtasim.Main jab kamre mein usee jagane gai to vo vaha nahi thi aur uski jagah takiye chaddar ke andar sajaye hue the. Kaha gai hogi vo? " Maa begam said concern visible on her face for her daughter. " Kahi bhag to ni gai? Nahi aisa ni ho sakta. Murtasim dhoondho usee. " Maa begam said  making me worried for my sister. Maa begam went of of the room and I was about to storm out of the room to search for Mariyam. I was stopped by Meerab who gave a fishy vibe as if she was hiding something. "murtaism vo suno vo...... " Before she could speak further I gave her a seoft kiss on her hair and said" I come back and then we'll talk love. Abhi jana hai mujhe. "

I went around the mansion searching for her as it was nearly impossible for her to be out today as it was a sunday. Where did she go? I ran to the backyard searching for her but what I saw made my heart break in a Million pieces. There stood my jaan with a complete stranger. Her hand on his shoulder and he side hugged her and gave a slight peck on her hair. This sent me on a rollercoaster of emotions. "She didn't fuckin feel anything for me.... Anything and me being the fuckin loser that I am have become ever since she came in my life thought that she has also started falling for me just the way I did. 

That's why she never gave herself to me. Uska ashiq jo tha uske paas. Mujhe kyu apnayegi. Dhokha diya isne mujhe. Maine pure jahaan se bagawat kar li iske liye aur yeh..... I was beyond hurt. I was feeling a rollercoaster of emotions. Hurt, betrayal, anger, sadness. I was almost on the verge of breakdown. I stormed out of the place and went inside my room. Took my pistol and went out of the mansion. On the way I was met with a concerned  Meerab staring at me she came and touched my hand carrying gun. I shoved her hand away from me. "Murt... Murtasim kaha jaarahe ho.... " Paying no heed to her. I sat in my Pulsar and paced towards my village mansion. I reached there and sat there scrutinizing every decision made until now. Trusting her with my heart, all the village responsibilities  , slept on the couch .