BESHAQ❤️‍🔥

A/N : 🔞18+ as you all know .Starts from the scene in promo where  Meerab goes to the Gaon ki Haveli only to find Murtasim and Haya in close proximity.Lets goooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🔞

OS DEDICATED TO LIVING ON THE STAR AS SHE REQUSTED A LOT FOR AN UPDATE.THERE YOU GO SWEETIE.

Unedited

****

Meerab was restless on knowing Murtasim has gone with Haya."He knew I hate it when he so much as talks to her and here he has taken her with him for 2 freaking days and did not even bother calling or even texting me.Kyu karega?"busy" hoga na .I dont give a damn what so ever let them be.I dont care." Thinking this she laid down on the bed and tried to sleep. As soon as she pulled the covers on her she could smell her fregnance. She missed him! " Agghhhh this man!! Why did he not take me along ?? I don't care I am going and getting him back to where he belongs.WITH ME." with this thought she sped towards village mansion.

On reaching the mansion she  rushed into it searching for her husband in every corner of the mansion. After searching a bit she heard some murmurs from one of the rooms. She went towards the room and what she saw broke her heart into billions of pieces. Murtasim blowing gently into Haya's eyes and she's clutching his sweater in a tight hold. Meerab fisted the nearest curtains so tight her fist turned white.

 Murtasim felt someone eyeing them as he was cleaning the dirt off the Beha.. sorry Haya(sorry sorry author error) He turned his head to see who it was and saw a shattered Meerab looking at him heartbroken .Oh shit!! and in that moment he knew he fucked up. He left her and ran after his wife as he saw her running away when they made eye contact with each other. "Meerab! ruko." he shouted as he  grasped her arm and shoved her into him."CHORO MUJHE TUM! " She spat angrily.

"Main yaha apna haq samajh kar aayi thi par tum to apni mohobbat kisi aur pe nisaar kr re ho."She shrugged her arm off saying this,Sobbing like a 2 year old,absolutely crestfallen.  He again tried holding her hand only to be shrugged off again " chuna matt mujhe tum!" she shouted,her sobs unconsolably. "Meerab meri baat suno vo baat kar ri thi mujhse aur galti se kuch aakhon me chale gaya please samjho na vo bedroom me ayi thi ...." murtasim tried explaining but was interrupted by Meerab " ohhh bedroom mein aayi thi ar vo bhi vo vaale jisme hum saath rahe the.Tum itne begairat aur kamzarf nikloge maine socha ni tha. Pata ni kis baat ka haq jatane aayi thi main... jari hu enjoy your fucking stay Mr. Khan." Before she could move out the place,she was shoved and picked up by him and he took her to their room. "Bas bohot  hua Meerab .Aaj tumhare veham todd deta hu.Mohobbat nisar karna kya hota hai main bata ta hu tumhe meri jaan." Murtasim said staring right into her brown orbs making shiver of excitement run down her spine.She was still in his arms while he carried her to their room.

Maine khudko de diya hai tujhko 

main tera,hu tera 

Kaat na kate leta hai ye karwatein

Dil mera ,dil mera 

Aa tujhme bitau ratiya

Dil dil ko sunaye batiya

tu mujhme kahi pe bas jaa..

Song Name: Maine Khud Ko 

Haya on the other hand was standing in  Murtasim's bedroom in her delulu thinking of the "romantic moment" she just shared with Murtasim. She was on cloud nine when she saw Meerab being carried by Murtasim and her delulu bubble burst .She STOOD FIXATED ON THE GROUND seeing them staring right into each other's souls. It felt as if she could hear her heart breaking at this scene. She kept on staring and this made Meerab uncomfortable and she looked away from Murtasim which made him look at haya and with a glare he roared" OUT! " .He kept her gently on bed .Haya shivered listening to his high pitch and ran away from there, tears threatening to escape her eyes. Murtasim slammed the door shut behind her.