HUQOOQ-1❤️‍🔥

TRIGGER WARNING: AGRRESSIVE BEHAVIOUR.FORCED .KIND OF CONSENSUAL NON -CONSENT(NOT EXACTLY THAT BUT INDIDCATES TO THAT).MURTASIM PORTRAYED AS A DARK CHARACTER. ANYTHING CAN GO DOWN.STRICTLY FOR MATURE AUDIENCES AND ONLY FOR THOSE WHO LIKE DARK ROMANCE AS A GENRE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE GENRE STEP BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T REPORT OR SEND UNNECESSARY HATE FOR THE BOOK OR THIS PART CAUSE YOU WERE ALREADY WARNED AND YOU STILL CHOSE TO READ FURTHER.PLEASE ALLOW ME MY CREATIVE FREEDOM AND STAY AWAY IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE GENRE.

TOXIC ROMANCE! AVOID IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE GENRE,IGNORE THIS STORY!

Thoughts are in Italics

The story begins now........

Starts from episode 46,when Meerab caught Haya and Murtasim . 

Author's POV :

Meerab was frustrated! She came back to Shahnawaz mansion only beacuse she missed Murtasim. As soon as she came back she just wanted to embrace him,to be embraced by him.Tjo feel the warmth of his hands against her skin , to relish his soft caresses on her face and what did she actually get? Her husband assumed her to be Haya . The woman who's only motive was to win him at any cost. This irked her really bad but what angrered her the most was that he put all the blame on her by asking  Rohail's whereabouts and mocking her saying"Uske saath ana chaiye tha "  .He even tagged her as "besharam" when it was him crossing all limits. 

She was so done with the conversation and his misunderstandings that she wanted  to be out of the argument as soon as possible. The moment she turned to go ,she collided with a woman and her kurta got soiled by the drink that spilled on it on collision . She was now frustrated beyond limits as she headed towards her room ignoring the concerned voice of her husband. When she reached the room to change she could hear some whispers and her curiosity irked up. "Who could it be and how could they enter our room like that? Murtasim needs to elevate his security." Her thoughts died down when she went ahead to catch the intruder. She was all ready to attack when she saw something that completely broke her.Murtasim hugging Haya in a tight embrace saying he missed her. She was so shattered seeing the situation that she completely ignored some clues. 

Murtasim's POV :

I checked my watch ,desperate to leave this premises as soon as possible. Its was My younger sister's wedding and yet I could not bring myself to be fully involved in it.I was only physically present here. My soul was with whom it belonged........Meerab. Meerab........the woman who turned by world upside down just by being a part of it and who was now apart from me.I am desperate to  just be with her be in presence of her.to feel her close to me to smell her existence and to feel my soul come back to life.Without her life indeed felt incomplete.But its all her fault!The Mariyam runaway/kidnap fiasco was still pardonable but her involvement with Rohail....Never. 

She promised she'll never meet him but she did!! But I guess that's all she's about,broken promises and broken hearts.She just makes me sooo livid yet so desperate for her.I thought of leaving her but my soul would die. She is the toxic dose I neede to live.Actually it's not her fault cause it's not her who's in love,its me.She's just in this marriage cause she can't leave. Not that Ill ever let her leave. approvingly or deniably,she HAS to stay.

I might not have thought of her before marriage but the moment she said "Qubool hai",she was mine and she has no way out even if she wants to be with Rohail......that man!!! He has the audacity to approach my wife?? Even if it was me who ousted her,she was still mine and mine.Either to hurt or to cherish.No other man can come near him" But she definitely likes Rohail kyuki ek mard baar aurat ke pass tab hi aata hai jab vo usee yejataye ki use uski maujudgi pasand hai " My conscience spoke. It indeed was true tho.Meerab has showed me how much she liked my presence even after yelling profanities at me .Her actions scream it. What if she's doing the same with himor she might genuinely like him.